• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Team Nintendome(Overlook):

Static

Inkling Cadet
NNID
kevinjamesfan65
hello there ... i must say does it really matter if that one user can take a whole team out by there self or dent the opponent team in way where your team can take the area?
Team cohesion is very important, along with team communication. If you're going to speed hours upon hours of dedication and time to a team, you should enjoy who you're doing it with. Winning with people you enjoy playing with is far better than just winning, along with losing with those you enjoy playing with is far less annoying then losing with toxicity. Team cohesion is what keeps teams together and helps them grow and move forward. And for the record KDA doesn't equate to who did the best in a single game.

Grand E

Pro Squid
NNID
Zoroan
As what cassandra from SC2 always says: Winning is all that matters :D

Grand E

Pro Squid
NNID
Zoroan
true ... you got me there ... its just the quote that she says that i like "a lot" lol

matt_м3y

Inkling
NNID
atariteenageriot
Team cohesion is very important, along with team communication. If you're going to speed hours upon hours of dedication and time to a team, you should enjoy who you're doing it with. Winning with people you enjoy playing with is far better than just winning, along with losing with those you enjoy playing with is far less annoying then losing with toxicity. Team cohesion is what keeps teams together and helps them grow and move forward. And for the record KDA doesn't equate to who did the best in a single game.
This, so right. Especially losing.

@Static still didn't manage to play a single squad with any of you sadly, too much time difference. (Also, must level up still all clothes... )

Static

Inkling Cadet
NNID
kevinjamesfan65
This thread is no longer active, please look for a post by MuteBard/Pixel soon to come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom