• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Team Quake is Recruiting

Diolass

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-0746-2241-9712
**Quake is recruiting 1 new team member**
We're looking for a Mid/ Backliner (Dynamo, Explosher, Slosher, Blaster)

**Requirements:**
- All X rank
- 16+ years old
- NA timezones
- LANs? (Not 100% required, but we're looking into it)

If you play something that is not what we're looking for, DM me anyways. Maybe we can make something work
Don't DM me for rank exceptions

Thanks for taking a read :)
https://discord.gg/QmDCFaY

Last edited:

-*-

Full Squid
Tried to join but invite is expired. I’m all all x rank/star 2 player (level 200)

Squidify

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-8542-7373-7610
The reason it's still open is because you want ALL rank X. Your not gonna get anyone that way. I got A's and ONE B+ if you want me though.

PMMadness

Inkling
NNID
zeldafanpmm
The reason it's still open is because you want ALL rank X. Your not gonna get anyone that way. I got A's and ONE B+ if you want me though.
That's not how that works bud, Let's say that a competitive team that is really high up like Vitamin C or other teams are looking for people with ranks less than S. They would have problems because of individual skill and lack of techiques and callouts. People ask for X because it is a very competitive rank. So if you actually tried to see how the competitive scene works then you would know that no one settles for something like A or B ranks

Vertigo95

Inkster Jr.
NNID
JRex95
Switch Friend Code
SW-3028-4629-7889
That's not how that works bud, Let's say that a competitive team that is really high up like Vitamin C or other teams are looking for people with ranks less than S. They would have problems because of individual skill and lack of techiques and callouts. People ask for X because it is a very competitive rank. So if you actually tried to see how the competitive scene works then you would know that no one settles for something like A or B ranks
Someone has to put in the effort of training less skilled players so they are able to compete with players of a higher caliber, which is my goal for Technical Machine. In no way am I putting down the thread creator, but some players are stuck in lower ranks because of bad teammates/matchmaking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom