Team Quetzalcoatl Social Thread

Tox

Inkling
NNID
201111William
**I could not find a place on the QC team listing to post an application, so I'm posting here, my apologies for the inconvenience:**
Name: I go by either Toxic/Tox or Will/William
Level: 20 and Rank B- at 76 points
Weapon/s and roles you're most successful with: Kelp Charger/E-Liter 3K, I use the chargers and the .52 Gal Deco or the Tentatek Splattershot. I prefer to play the role of team support, and can do that with ease when I use my Chargers/Deco/Splattershot without using a Roller
Weapon/s and roles you're least successful with: I am not good with Blasters, the Splattershot Pro, and the alike. I also am fairly inexperienced with a roller, and desire to not play either the N-Zap 85 nor the Areospray RG.
Your Skype: steelswarm17 and my NNID is 201111William

MintChipper

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TonyEH
**I could not find a place on the QC team listing to post an application, so I'm posting here, my apologies for the inconvenience:**
Name: I go by either Toxic/Tox or Will/William
Level: 20 and Rank B- at 76 points
Weapon/s and roles you're most successful with: Kelp Charger/E-Liter 3K, I use the chargers and the .52 Gal Deco or the Tentatek Splattershot. I prefer to play the role of team support, and can do that with ease when I use my Chargers/Deco/Splattershot without using a Roller
Weapon/s and roles you're least successful with: I am not good with Blasters, the Splattershot Pro, and the alike. I also am fairly inexperienced with a roller, and desire to not play either the N-Zap 85 nor the Areospray RG.
Your Skype: steelswarm17 and my NNID is 201111William
Oh man I should probably make a thread for that.
You don't live in West Coast but since your the first one to apply I'll make an exception. Congratulations! Your'e in!

Bottlecapn

Inkling Commander
NNID
Bottlecapn
Greetings! I'm TD★Cap'n (Bottlecapn) from the squad Tentacle Difficulties! Just wanted to drop by and say hi, as I ran into QC>>Rayman several times today. Tell him I said hello, and good luck to your squad in the Ink or Sink: Testfire tournament!

MintChipper

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TonyEH
Greetings! I'm TD★Cap'n (Bottlecapn) from the squad Tentacle Difficulties! Just wanted to drop by and say hi, as I ran into QC>>Rayman several times today. Tell him I said hello, and good luck to your squad in the Ink or Sink: Testfire tournament!
Good luck to you too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom