Team Quetzalcoatl Suggestions Thread

Power

Inkling Commander
We need to find a better way to recruit people, I have some suggestions but i have no idea if they would work out:
-Have some sort of strats or discussion that could attract members when they look at our page. Nobody is interested in an inactive group, which is what we appear to be at the moment, considering the amount of views on this page I have seen.
-In order to beef up our Team Page to attract people when they look at us I have suggestions:
Create topics that help to organize key information (Skype names, in game names, favorite weapons. basic stuff like that)
Have a Strategy Topic for each mode, Turf wars, splat zones, and more as they get added.
Same thing with maps

-Possibly begin discussion of what works with our teams (formations, combos with specific weapons and methods of attack/defense)

tl;dr (Point to take home) Make our group look active, as nobody would want to join an inactive group which does not provide much.

MintChipper

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TonyEH
We need to find a better way to recruit people, I have some suggestions but i have no idea if they would work out:
-Have some sort of strats or discussion that could attract members when they look at our page. Nobody is interested in an inactive group, which is what we appear to be at the moment, considering the amount of views on this page I have seen.
-In order to beef up our Team Page to attract people when they look at us I have suggestions:
Create topics that help to organize key information (Skype names, in game names, favorite weapons. basic stuff like that)
Have a Strategy Topic for each mode, Turf wars, splat zones, and more as they get added.
Same thing with maps

-Possibly begin discussion of what works with our teams (formations, combos with specific weapons and methods of attack/defense)

tl;dr (Point to take home) Make our group look active, as nobody would want to join an inactive group which does not provide much.
I see your point, so far I've only been inviting people, I'll make all those threads right now, also, we just got a new guy, @Qosmio .

Power

Inkling Commander
Ahh yes I saw, good job on that one. Looking forward to getting more members.

Power

Inkling Commander
I am in the process of creating a thread where we post videos for analysis. I am currently editing to provide orderliness and conciseness to the process.

Power

Inkling Commander
Uhh, I will PM you the current draft of the thread. If you have any suggestions feel free to say it

Power

Inkling Commander
We still need to find a way to recruit more people. The other ideas didn't seem to attract a slew of members. What else?
-Work with what we got, raise our group to a higher skill level. People may come flocking than.
-Get videos of high rank competition, idk might attract some people.
-Make our intro page look more attractive. (infos and stuff about us)

Power

Inkling Commander
I should probably get a better quality video where you can see the whole screen and than you can replace that one with the current one lol. The gameplay there could be better, so I look to be doing better in A+ lobbies real soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom