Team Reload Looking For NA Members

Reload

Inkling
Logo (4).png

Hey there! The name's Kevin, and I'm a member of the EU team Summit (formerly of Distinktion). I've taken part in a lot of scrims and have played in a few tournaments,so I know quite a bit about the competitive side of Splatoon. I want to help my friend @Madamé•Bubble out,so I'm making a semi-competitive team called Reload. There are currently 5 of us so far,but we would like a few more so it will be easier to have 4 on Splatoon at any given time. We are looking for NA members of the ages 13-18,who are between the ranks of A+ and S+ and have access to Discord.We are all S+ and S rank by the way.(Disclaimer: I'm just here for the organising part of the team. This team would probably be a better fit for players who are quite busy irl, but would still like to get involved in a bit of competitive Splatoon.) We are looking for someone who can main blasters,and a 52 Gal/Tentatek Splattershot user. If you fit the requirements and are interested,just reply here or pm me. Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

Reload

Inkling
Edited the above information,as what we are looking for has changed.

Last edited:

MasterYin

Inkling
NNID
LucyKindle
I'd like to try out! I main the octoshot and splattershot pro and I'm an S player.

DeeWee UNub

Full Squid
NNID
HOPE_Glimmer
When you post on the wrong profile -facepalms- Just ignore this I guess xD

Last edited:

Cheetah

Inkling
NNID
princesstricky
Hello! I don't know if you guys are still looking for members but I'd like to give it a shot, since my previous competitive team just disbanded..
I'm 18, A+ rank, and main Zink Mini, Nzap 83 and 89, .52 Gal Deco. I've been messing around with the Grim Range Blaster as well. I have a Discord all set up and can VC.
I really want to work hard and improve to get better in this game, but I also want to have fun with friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom