Team Roller Coaster, Roll Out!

Psycho_Wendigo

Resident World Devourer
NNID
PyschoWendigo
Ok, let's be real here, when you are looking for thrills, you're looking for Roller Coasters. If you want insane speeds, soaring heights, gigtantic drops, spins, loop-the-loops, turns etc. There is only one answer, the true King of Summer, the roller coaster.

Join Team Coaster, the team who knows how to live

Crazy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
AjninYzarc
Here for the "Thrill" of Team Roller Coaster!

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
I love the wind hitting my face as I feel I am flying. I am not one of those screamers on roller coasters as I enjoy the really strong wind.

Waffle

Inkling
NNID
wafflelf
Roller coasters are great. When I was younger, I used to play RollerCoaster Tycoon every day.

redacteddd

Banned (6 points)
I rode some rollercosters at Cedar Point as part of a band trip before getting rained out at 3pm. They were all really good, especially Millennium Force.

Squadaloo

Full Squid
NNID
RodRodney
Roller coasters are actually one of my biggest passions along with video games, so Team Coaster all of the way for me!

Fridgeworth

Inkling
NNID
Fridgeworth
I rode some rollercosters at Cedar Point as part of a band trip before getting rained out at 3pm. They were all really good, especially Millennium Force.
Yo man, cedar point is my FAVORITE amusement park. Best coaters are either millennium maverick or gatekeeper

Indy Wolfy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
CheveyoWolf
I love having the wind slap me in the face, the thrills, the adrenaline, the speed, all associated with coasters plus its like riding a rolling fighter jet with the speed, drops and loops :D

Squadaloo

Full Squid
NNID
RodRodney
From my experience tonight, we're the minority like Team Cats was, sadly. Lots of non-full teams.

Blue24

Inkling Commander
NNID
bluebomber2425
Yea. I think Rollercoasters are losing in popularity

SkyBlue

Inkling Commander
Yea. I think Rollercoasters are losing in popularity
really? It feels to me like waterslides are the minority. Just like when I was team cats, whenever I'm in the lobby we always have to wait for team dog/rollercoaster to fill up. But idk.

but
GO TEAM WATERSLIDES! ^w^

Blue24

Inkling Commander
NNID
bluebomber2425
really? It feels to me like waterslides are the minority. Just like when I was team cats, whenever I'm in the lobby we always have to wait for team dog/rollercoaster to fill up. But idk.

but
GO TEAM WATERSLIDES! ^w^
The lobby doesn't work quite like that

Razen

Inkling
NNID
RazenRaven
Roller coaster queen here!
I haven't had any matchups without full teams, but my hub is filled to the brim with water slide people :/

redacteddd

Banned (6 points)
I had a match where I was outnumbered by two this morning. I think that one was a fluke. Anyway, one of my matches involved a team of three aerosprays and one N-ZAP 89'. Despite getting Inkstriked constantly, we won. I'm still faithful we will win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom