Team Rose recruiting all weapons/roles

mysticcalm

Inkster Jr.
NNID
choppedham
Hello, I have finally prepared and created a team called team Rose. My goal in creating this team is to push the Splatoon meta game in terms of strategies and tactics and using these techniques to become a very good team. I enjoy to watch high level teams and study what caused a certain team to win a certain match. After many hours watching and studying high level gameplay I have came up with various strategies that I want to envelop and use against other teams, so here I am recruiting high talented players who can help me achieve my goal and become a great team doing so. I also want to learn from others and see what strategies others can help me think of. Callouts aren't gunna be the most important thing, instead it is going to be coordinating game plans, team synergy, and testing out certain strategies in tournaments and scrims. The recruitment process is going to be very strict as I want only the best of the best of free agents on my team. The requirements I need are
-Must be able to VC. We will have to coordinate game plans and for everyone to be on the same page we must communicate with each other
-Maturity and dedication. We will be a very serious squad so you must be available in order to improve

We currently have only one member (myself) so all weapons are needed

Pm me to schedule your tryout if interested

⭐️Latias

Full Squid
NNID
pikachurox19
What timezone will your team be based around? (What timezone are you in essentially : P )

mysticcalm

Inkster Jr.
NNID
choppedham
I am EST. We can talk about schedules and compromise about availability. Feel free to send me a message

ilvy

Inkling
NNID
wizdewdle
Sounds good. If you can honestly say that you might be able to figuresomething out with schedules then I'd love to do a tryout, I love the idea of strategy in this game because I think it's a pretty big aspect of the game that is overlooked far too often. (I'm from Europe by the way, main chargers but can play nearly any weapon pretty well). I'll hit you up.

dashiee-chan

Inkling
NNID
dashieepants
this sounds like a good idea!! i would also like to try out. im currently climbing a+ ~60 with s just around the corner and i main the dynamo. im also in est! (and this is just a coincidence, but my name is rose :) )

GodSheep

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GodOfTheSheep
Although i'm in a team at the moment, I would like to tryout for your and see your strategies into action!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom