Team S.O.L.A.R sign-up form!

NNID
ScorchStone
Main: Aerospray RG
NNID: ScorchStone
ooVoo ID/ooVoo name: ID:agentcuttlefish Name: Agent Cuttlefish
Time Zone: Eastern Time
Ranked or Turf: Probably better at Turf War, but still good at Ranked.
Level: 20
Hope I get accepted :)

Topazrekerboy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
janspinoy
Main: Aerospray RG
NNID: ScorchStone
ooVoo ID/ooVoo name: ID:agentcuttlefish Name: Agent Cuttlefish
Time Zone: Eastern Time
Ranked or Turf: Probably better at Turf War, but still good at Ranked.
Level: 20
Hope I get accepted :)
Well, hope no more! Your very lucky, your our last member were recruiting with some exceptions. Welcome to the team! I'll add you on ooVoo my ooVoo name is Topazrekerboy and I'll add you on my Wii u tomorrow.

Topazrekerboy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
janspinoy
To those who want to sign up for this team, I'm just gonna warn you that tis doesn't mean you will be declined, it's just that we aren't accepting members anymore. You can obviously try out but we have reached our goal of 8 and it will be a lot harder to get in this group now until further notice.

GameGalaxy64

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlareFusion
This isn't a sign up post, but rather a question:

Is this group looking to be highly competitive? If so, why only limit it to Jet Schwelchers, Aerosprays, and chargers? Or is it more of a social group? This by no means an attack and sorry if I come off as rude, I'm just curious. :)

Thanks and good luck with your group,
GG64

Topazrekerboy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
janspinoy
This isn't a sign up post, but rather a question:

Is this group looking to be highly competitive? If so, why only limit it to Jet Schwelchers, Aerosprays, and chargers? Or is it more of a social group? This by no means an attack and sorry if I come off as rude, I'm just curious. :)

Thanks and good luck with your group,
GG64
Yes, we might only limit three classes/families. This I realized just recently. We are taking a major step and it involves changing the group by A LOT. We are doing this because this group is highly competitive and I took the weaknesses to matter. Anyhow, now that I think about it, We are kinds social (we use ooVoo as communication, an app that is basically a better Skype.) but more on the competitive side (I'd say 30% social 70% competitive)

Good luck with your group too.

-Topaz​

SoundLion

Inkling
NNID
NeonPolarBear
1. I use the Kelp Splatterscope (For Tower Control), The Splatterscope (For Splat Zones), The N-Zap 89 (For turf wars), and the Splattershot Pro for a new angle wen playing any of the modes. Although i'm willing to play the Aerospray's for Turf Wars.
2. My NNID is NeonPolarBear
3. My ooVoo name is sound.lion , and my name is Will, (My real name too)
4. Eastern Standard Time (NJ)
5. I want to join this group for being closer to the Splatoon community, gaining experience with my class of choice, the charger. And most of all, I want to join in on the ranked team battles from the August update.
6. I feel most comfortable playing Ranked due to me playing it so much after reaching level 20, but i'm once again playing it more and more. ( I have about an 800 point average depending on the map)
7. I play Splatoon for about 4 hours a day (Most of that time is from ranked) and constantly look for new strategies and watch gameplay of Splatoon on Twitch.
8. Their is no Splatfest currently but I played the first and second Splatfest and I was Cats for the first one, and Roller Coasters for the second.
9. I am level 20 (Max)
10. In ranked battle I am currently B+ , but I've been going back between B+, and A- for a few weeks now. I plan to be strictly A- by Augest if the RNG is with me :p

Thanks for reading!!!! :)

Edit: I know you're not exactly recruiting atm but I aim to try anyway! (No pun intended)

Last edited:

Topazrekerboy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
janspinoy
1. I use the Kelp Splatterscope (For Tower Control), The Splatterscope (For Splat Zones), The N-Zap 89 (For turf wars), and the Splattershot Pro for a new angle wen playing any of the modes. Although i'm willing to play the Aerospray's for Turf Wars.
5. I want to join this group for being closer to the Splatoon community, gaining experience with my class of choice, the charger. And most of all, I want to join in on the ranked team battles from the August update.
6. I feel most comfortable playing Ranked due to me playing it so much after reaching level 20, but i'm once again playing it more and more. ( I have about an 800 point average depending on the map)
7. I play Splatoon for about 4 hours a day (Most of that time is from ranked) and constantly look for new strategies and watch gameplay of Splatoon on Twitch.
8. Their is no Splatfest currently but I played the first and second Splatfest and I was Cats for the first one, and Roller Coasters for the second.
9. I am level 20 (Max)
10. In ranked battle I am currently B+ , but I've been going back between B+, and A- for a few weeks now. I plan to be strictly A- by Augest if the RNG is with me :p

Edit: I know you're not exactly recruiting atm but I aim to try anyway! (No pun intended)
Ok well, you have about 75% of a chance to join. So I'll discuss it with my team and have news in a few days.

Topazrekerboy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
janspinoy
And by the way, I am optional for being a sub in case one of your main players cannot attend :)
I know! The subs are completely randomized though, so you might be a main, might be a sub, might be a special! I'll give you your report either tomorrow or Friday.

Topazrekerboy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
janspinoy
9. I am level 20 (Max)

Congratz, your in! I'll add you on ooVoo my ID is Topazrekerboy and Il add you on my Wii you later. Welcome to the team!

Poksonkirmar

Inkling
NNID
Poksonkirmar
1. NNID is Poksonkirmar
2. poksonkirmar
3. EST/EDT
4. I think having a group to play with will help my enjoyment of the game, especially when Team Matchmaking comes around. (Also, MuteBard invited me and, well, I couldn't say no, now could I?)
5. Turf Wars, by far.
6. I'm a highly aggressive player, and I'm very skilled at using terrain to my advantage in a firefight. I'm decent at dodging fire in my direction, especially when I'm using a Brush. I'm often able to approach a Charger without getting splatted by moving erratically while brushing, and I do well at escaping from unwinnable fire fights, trying to get myself to a better position. I also occasionally attempt to serve as a distraction, such as running through an enemy-infested top area of Saltspray Rig and coming back alive, although no ally has taken advantage of this just yet (It mostly just feels really good to do, gets the adrenaline pumping). I use Sprinklers very well and very often, as distractions or to ink somewhere far off. I'm very good at placing Beakons. I'm usually playing either Splatoon or Smash Bros in my free time, as well as using the computer (Browsing reddit, watching YT, etc.).
7. Dogslides forever!
8. 20
9. B+/A- Purgatory (Currently B+ 82)

My main weapons are the Inkbrush, Octobrush, and Krak-on Roller. I also use the Custom Jet Squelcher and the E-Liters, although I'm much better at the first 3. I may also decide to use the Aerospray MG, Splash-O-Matic, or a Dual Squelcher on occasion- those might be better than my Jet Squelcher and E-Liter, but nowhere near my brushes and roller.

MuteBard

Inkster Jr.
Well, hope no more! Your very lucky, your our last member were recruiting with some exceptions. Welcome to the team! I'll add you on ooVoo my ooVoo name is Topazrekerboy and I'll add you on my Wii u tomorrow.
Could you make an exception for Poksonkirmar Topaz? Hes a very active player and plays very well. Vera And I fought with and against him many times and they've been great matches all around. Raise the member limit a bit plz.

Topazrekerboy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
janspinoy
1. NNID is Poksonkirmar
2. poksonkirmar
3. EST/EDT
4. I think having a group to play with will help my enjoyment of the game, especially when Team Matchmaking comes around. (Also, MuteBard invited me and, well, I couldn't say no, now could I?)
5. Turf Wars, by far.
6. I'm a highly aggressive player, and I'm very skilled at using terrain to my advantage in a firefight. I'm decent at dodging fire in my direction, especially when I'm using a Brush. I'm often able to approach a Charger without getting splatted by moving erratically while brushing, and I do well at escaping from unwinnable fire fights, trying to get myself to a better position. I also occasionally attempt to serve as a distraction, such as running through an enemy-infested top area of Saltspray Rig and coming back alive, although no ally has taken advantage of this just yet (It mostly just feels really good to do, gets the adrenaline pumping). I use Sprinklers very well and very often, as distractions or to ink somewhere far off. I'm very good at placing Beakons. I'm usually playing either Splatoon or Smash Bros in my free time, as well as using the computer (Browsing reddit, watching YT, etc.).
7. Dogslides forever!
8. 20
9. B+/A- Purgatory (Currently B+ 82)

My main weapons are the Inkbrush, Octobrush, and Krak-on Roller. I also use the Custom Jet Squelcher and the E-Liters, although I'm much better at the first 3. I may also decide to use the Aerospray MG, Splash-O-Matic, or a Dual Squelcher on occasion- those might be better than my Jet Squelcher and E-Liter, but nowhere near my brushes and roller.
Ok I'll make a compromise. Look, I can't add you to our group on, here, Squidboards, it's a matter of principal, but I can add you on our ooVoo group and I'll add your NNID on my Wii u along with our other teammates! You can also put in your name our clan tag (more details on ooVoo) my ooVoo is Topazrekerboy so Ill request to add you.

Poksonkirmar

Inkling
NNID
Poksonkirmar
So you're essentially making me part of the group without making me part of the group. I don't really get it, but I can't complain. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Thanks!

Vid

Inkling
NNID
vansquid
C13fairy
(in the process of getting oovoo)
Eastern standard time