Team Squidney on ice

lachlansmith

Inkling
NNID
Ninjaaa121
Hello! my name is Lachlan and I am looking to start a fun but competetive splatoon squad called squidney on ice. I am accepting players of any rank because I want us all to learn together and have fun along the way. I myself am from Uganda but I have very flexible hours so dont be put off by this, I play all day lol. We are going to be the best team ever so if you don't join you are missing out. If you are interested message me on discord: Matt (Ninjaaa) #2969

or

DM me on twitter: @Ninjaaa121

Thanks squids have a great day!

Sobek

Inkling
NNID
pakwachnamaykosk
Hello! my name is Lachlan and I am looking to start a fun but competetive splatoon squad called squidney on ice. I am accepting players of any rank because I want us all to learn together and have fun along the way. I myself am from Uganda but I have very flexible hours so dont be put off by this, I play all day lol. We are going to be the best team ever so if you don't join you are missing out. If you are interested message me on discord: Matt (Ninjaaa) #2969

or

Hey I'm interested. But I can't seem to find you on Discord. Here is my tag Sobek#4630.

SquidHunterX

Senior Squid
NNID
Supes

or

Just followed :)

lachlansmith

Inkling
NNID
Ninjaaa121
Thanks for the support guys! I can't seem to find you either Sobek, you can DM me on twitter maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom