Teams and who goes on what

Power

Inkling Commander
Am i a substitute? It's fine I'm just asking' =D
We are still working out the teams, haven't even seen ya play yet.

Please get on skype lol, its our fastest and most efficient way of communication.

DoctorStew

Inkster Jr.
NNID
DoctorStew64
I like that for starting out, I'm just curious what the other guy's weapons are. We should fill those out in the doc so we can think over team composition and strategy a bit more.

iRandum

Inkling
NNID
iRandum
We are still working out the teams, haven't even seen ya play yet.

Please get on skype lol, its our fastest and most efficient way of communication.
Maybe we can play later today lol I'm in school rn xD

Spla2n

Inkling
NNID
DatPillow
Nice team picks! I think those picks make good sense. Good job!

iRandum

Inkling
NNID
iRandum
Fine with me! I look forward to proving myself on the Splatterfield! (Battlefield+Splat)

iRandum

Inkling
NNID
iRandum
Now that I've proven myself to be a destrutive force on the Splatterfield, and our claiming of new members maybe a third team is in need. We have team Platinum and Gold. How about team Diamond? Aluminum? Uranium? Titanium? I like Titanium

Last edited:

Power

Inkling Commander
One at a time, we have to see substitutes. Because obviously people cant be online all the time.

Power

Inkling Commander
Well, considering that it is tough to always have the "starters" playing at the same time, consider it not as much as being a substitute. (We may have a 3rd team, depending on activity.)

iRandum

Inkling
NNID
iRandum
#TeamBackUp Nah don't the wrong idea im ok with it I was just seeing where I was bc I wasn't on the list it's all good =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom