• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Teams for League Battle?

NNID
drew28
Im looking for team or group i was a- b+ in splat 1 my overall so far in splat 2 is b-
Didn't play much Splatoon 1 but am definitely getting more serious into this one. I am at B- now. When I get off of work I'd like to play. I have a discord server you can join so we can chat if that's cool.

Snipe-sound

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Snipesound
Didn't play much Splatoon 1 but am definitely getting more serious into this one. I am at B- now. When I get off of work I'd like to play. I have a discord server you can join so we can chat if that's cool.
Cool im at work too get off 630 est

Hamachiカマ★

Full Squid
Hi, looking for a 3rd or 4th person. We are B+ but S rank in the last game and the league battles so far have been calculated 1900+ and other teams have been 2000+
So if you don't mind S rank hell please join. I also don't mind joining others since league battles are just for fun and to practice for ranked. Plus $$$ lol

Willing to chat on discord as well, and maybe eventually voice. Oh and I'm 25 F.

dblAron221

Inkling
NNID
dblAron221
Hi, looking for a 3rd or 4th person. We are B+ but S rank in the last game and the league battles so far have been calculated 1900+ and other teams have been 2000+
So if you don't mind S rank hell please join. I also don't mind joining others since league battles are just for fun and to practice for ranked. Plus $$$ lol

Willing to chat on discord as well, and maybe eventually voice. Oh and I'm 25 F.
Im down to play, really just looking for a team to play some league with im B to B+ in everything, thats just a matter of time though. Splattershot Pro user

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom