Teams for League Battle?

NNID
drew28
Im looking for team or group i was a- b+ in splat 1 my overall so far in splat 2 is b-
Didn't play much Splatoon 1 but am definitely getting more serious into this one. I am at B- now. When I get off of work I'd like to play. I have a discord server you can join so we can chat if that's cool.

Snipe-sound

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Snipesound
Didn't play much Splatoon 1 but am definitely getting more serious into this one. I am at B- now. When I get off of work I'd like to play. I have a discord server you can join so we can chat if that's cool.
Cool im at work too get off 630 est

Hamachiカマ★

Full Squid
Hi, looking for a 3rd or 4th person. We are B+ but S rank in the last game and the league battles so far have been calculated 1900+ and other teams have been 2000+
So if you don't mind S rank hell please join. I also don't mind joining others since league battles are just for fun and to practice for ranked. Plus $$$ lol

Willing to chat on discord as well, and maybe eventually voice. Oh and I'm 25 F.

dblAron221

Inkling
NNID
dblAron221
Hi, looking for a 3rd or 4th person. We are B+ but S rank in the last game and the league battles so far have been calculated 1900+ and other teams have been 2000+
So if you don't mind S rank hell please join. I also don't mind joining others since league battles are just for fun and to practice for ranked. Plus $$$ lol

Willing to chat on discord as well, and maybe eventually voice. Oh and I'm 25 F.
Im down to play, really just looking for a team to play some league with im B to B+ in everything, thats just a matter of time though. Splattershot Pro user

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom