Teamwork Video Link Discussion Thread

Sheikashii

Senior Squid
NNID
OreoCookieJAF
I want to make this area for everyone to post links to videos where good games happened and discuss what made the team win or lose. Also what weapons they think worked in what situations on what levels in the video that they post.

I guess to start this off with this match that has a roller, a SS and 2 SSjrs team vs a Charger (?) a SS and 2 Rollers team.

I think this match went so one sided because the team with 3 guns had the most long range weapons and on this symmetrical narrow stage one team could hide behind walls near spawn and pick off the other team. I don't think it would have worked on a more open spawning area. Possibly a problem in the full game but we have very limited options so far so I could be talking about a non issue but as far as we know, it's possible.

So go out there and find those videos and let's all evaluate them together!

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Very neat! The video appears very low resolution for me, though.

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
NNID
RespawningJesus
Very neat! The video appears very low resolution for me, though.
It isn't you. It is too pixelated. But basically what happened in the video was thew effectiveness of spawn trapping on warehouse, and doing it right. The enemy has no choice but to deal with you. And if they make a break for it, hunt them down, and send them back to spawn. That is how you can win any Warehouse match easy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lyn

Agosta44

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Agosta
Dear lord stop with the Warehouse spawn camping threads. We have multiple of them and basing opinions on footage of day 1 pubbers. Not even day 1. People who have played less than 3 hours.

This is worse than the Little Mac complaints.

Sheikashii

Senior Squid
NNID
OreoCookieJAF
Dear lord stop with the Warehouse spawn camping threads. We have multiple of them and basing opinions on footage of day 1 pubbers. Not even day 1. People who have played less than 3 hours.

This is worse than the Little Mac complaints.
I'm familiar with the Little Mac situation. Which is why I said it can also turn out to be a non issue. This isn't really about is this a prolbem or not. Just joined today haven't seen a lot of camping threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom