teens react to splatoon uplouded

XGamer

Inkster Jr.
NNID
xadonia06
teens react to splatoon is on react watch it now the video is teen react to splatoon

birdiebee

Inkling Commander
NNID
birdiebee
Splatoon is pretty easy and fun to pick up, but it takes a lot of practice and play time to really appreciate the intricacies of the gameplay and let the quirky world and characters sink in. A couple rounds isn't nearly enough time for these kids to develop a fair opinion. I know I'm preaching to the choir here on Squidboards since we all love the game. But it always saddens me when people have passive reactions to something which brings me so much happiness and entertainment. Not that these kids on Teens React are relevant to anything, but I was relieved that most of them overall had positive first impressions.

I have introduced Splatoon to a few of my friends and although they're about as casual as the kids on here, they love playing around in Turf Wars whenever I have them over to visit. Except for one of my elite competitive fighter (MVC3/Guilty Gear/Street Fighter) friends who is still convinced that there is no skill or competition.

zugdude47

Inkster Jr.
NNID
zugdude47
So I'm guessing you are not aware of the Fine Bros controvery, the makers of that video, so here is the short version.

They attempted to trademark "react" in order to legally remove all videos that involve reacting. They failed because of pro bono lawyers fighting to keep the English language from getting cut up and sold.

Even without the trademark they have filed many claims on YouTube and destroyed channels and basically bullied everyone who had a reaction videos. You might not care about this disgusting behavior but they have destroyed the income and reputation of anyone who dares compete with them. People lost their jobs on YouTube and ,because of YouTube's terrible system, no one could fight back to reclaim their hard work. This chip on the Fine ****s shoulder led them to demand that their followers harass Ellen DeGeneres for reacting and they even sent a lawyer at Jimmy Kimmel. They are bad people who will screw over anyone who "reacts" and are on a power trip to get more legal power to do this.

Please don't support them and please look up this all for yourself because it's scary to think that in 5 years other jokers may have bought our right to do normal things in videos.

TheSquidling

Inkster Jr.
NNID
mlewis94
So I'm guessing you are not aware of the Fine Bros controvery, the makers of that video, so here is the short version.

They attempted to trademark "react" in order to legally remove all videos that involve reacting. They failed because of pro bono lawyers fighting to keep the English language from getting cut up and sold.

Even without the trademark they have filed many claims on YouTube and destroyed channels and basically bullied everyone who had a reaction videos. You might not care about this disgusting behavior but they have destroyed the income and reputation of anyone who dares compete with them. People lost their jobs on YouTube and ,because of YouTube's terrible system, no one could fight back to reclaim their hard work. This chip on the Fine ****s shoulder led them to demand that their followers harass Ellen DeGeneres for reacting and they even sent a lawyer at Jimmy Kimmel. They are bad people who will screw over anyone who "reacts" and are on a power trip to get more legal power to do this.

Please don't support them and please look up this all for yourself because it's scary to think that in 5 years other jokers may have bought our right to do normal things in videos.
Now I know to dislike every one of their videos

birdiebee

Inkling Commander
NNID
birdiebee

Didn't know this. Very eye opening, thanks. (not that I was a fan before, but...)

モモコ

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Momogirl3
Splatoon is pretty easy and fun to pick up, but it takes a lot of practice and play time to really appreciate the intricacies of the gameplay and let the quirky world and characters sink in. A couple rounds isn't nearly enough time for these kids to develop a fair opinion. I know I'm preaching to the choir here on Squidboards since we all love the game. But it always saddens me when people have passive reactions to something which brings me so much happiness and entertainment. Not that these kids on Teens React are relevant to anything, but I was relieved that most of them overall had positive first impressions.

I have introduced Splatoon to a few of my friends and although they're about as casual as the kids on here, they love playing around in Turf Wars whenever I have them over to visit. Except for one of my elite competitive fighter (MVC3/Guilty Gear/Street Fighter) friends who is still convinced that there is no skill or competition.
hmmm can you maybe let them play your game and try to play a private battle? or 1 v 1 me? I would prob literally swim circles around them XD like some other game I play long ago had a slogan, a minute to learn, a lifetime to master, you can say that about splatoon :3

birdiebee

Inkling Commander
NNID
birdiebee
hmmm can you maybe let them play your game and try to play a private battle? or 1 v 1 me? I would prob literally swim circles around them XD like some other game I play long ago had a slogan, a minute to learn, a lifetime to master, you can say that about splatoon :3
There's not a lot you can do or say to turn people who are convinced that Nintendo only makes kiddy party games. He holds the same opinion of Smash bros which is a highly competitive community as we know. When he lost to skilled players in Splatoon he'd just blame it on luck or unbalanced/random gameplay

モモコ

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Momogirl3
There's not a lot you can do or say to turn people who are convinced that Nintendo only makes kiddy party games. He holds the same opinion of Smash bros which is a highly competitive community as we know. When he lost to skilled players in Splatoon he'd just blame it on luck or unbalanced/random gameplay
wat?

Oh i forgot to comment on the other thing, for the videos i thought the kids react was cute, then I would randomly look at stuff then see teens react and elders? I was like ok this going a bit overboard now? also ... anyway I did like the positive response in the game.

OH! one more thing, would say I can 1 on 1 him with same weapon he pick? any weapon? would that work? how is that luck? XDXD or imbalance?

birdiebee

Inkling Commander
NNID
birdiebee
OH! one more thing, would say I can 1 on 1 him with same weapon he pick? any weapon? would that work? how is that luck? XDXD or imbalance?
Thats my point. Its not luck or imbalance but thats what a lot of people in competitive fighting communities will say about anything made by Nintendo despite there being tons of counterevidence

モモコ

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Momogirl3
Thats my point. Its not luck or imbalance but thats what a lot of people in competitive fighting communities will say about anything made by Nintendo despite there being tons of counterevidence
I do not understand this kind of thinking. So anything made by nintendo = not competitive? love these people talk to my mk8 glan god they stress me out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom