• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Tenacity Titans looking for 2-3 players

Zach627

Full Squid
NNID
Zach-MK8
Hello my name is zach and I am currently looking for 2-3 skilled players to complete my clan

The current roster
Zach: Rank S+
Gia: Rank S+
Frank: Rank S+
Wittle: Rank S
Dizzy: Rank S+
Twonk: Rank S (use to be S+)

Trialing:
Joy: Rank S+
Pwned: Rank S

Socials:
Bran: S+
Key: S+
Savage: S+
They just play if we need a sub lol

We want a small but competitive group of players. Now for every clan there are requirements, here's mine:
~There is a time to fool around and a time to be serious. Please don't be goofing around during a scrimmage or a tournament.
~ Rank S or S+
~ Clan experience and tournament experience
~ Decent knowledge on things like callouts and weapon usage etc
~ MUST USE discord and have a decent mic, also English is prefered
~ Everyone has feelings. Constructive criticism is always welcome, but please don't flame someone for a mistake to the point where they wanna leave or quit.
~ Please be active
~ splatoon is a game, let loose sometimes AND HAVE FUN!!!!

Note: there will be a sort of trial (pb, squads and maybe a scrim or 2)

Looking for: Just skilled players, that are active
Contact me on discord (Zach627#7670) of interested

That's all for today, thanks for reading AND STAY FRESH

(Lol stay fresh, aren't I a cheesy *****?)

Last edited:

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
So you're basically looking for someone who's left another squad (what with all those "experience" requirements) that uses specific weapons and is incredibly skilled. Might as well go looking for a unicorn while you're at it.

Zach627

Full Squid
NNID
Zach-MK8
So you're basically looking for someone who's left another squad (what with all those "experience" requirements) that uses specific weapons and is incredibly skilled. Might as well go looking for a unicorn while you're at it.
Lol there are clanless players who are skilled, and clans look for certain players who use certain weapons. Now please get lost :)

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Charming. Good luck with your search, you're certainly going to need it.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Well, if nothing else, my posts got you to reveal to prospective members how you handle criticism and negativity :P And the answer is not well! Yep, you have fun with that, good day.

Zach627

Full Squid
NNID
Zach-MK8
Well, if nothing else, my posts got you to reveal to prospective members how you handle criticism and negativity :p And the answer is not well! Yep, you have fun with that, good day.
I've asked you to leave multiple times. And you coming here to be a jerk exposes you so

Zach627

Full Squid
NNID
Zach-MK8
Bump, updated roster, still in need of a skilled dynamo

Zach627

Full Squid
NNID
Zach-MK8
We found a Dynamo player, we do need 3-4 players. We are looking for a splatling, a bucket, maybe a brush and a preferably long range shooter. Send a friend request on discord of interested

Zach627

Full Squid
NNID
Zach-MK8
Updated, our cap is 10 players, still need 1-2 players, THAT ARE ACTIVE

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom