• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Banned Game

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
^banned because u cannot feel stress in people and... ^ banned again because ur mean

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
^spared and banned at the same time for calling me a critic (even tho I kinda am)

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
^banned becuz u confuse the fishing carp out of me with all of ur rediculous stuff

Hikarimoon

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Banned because Un POG and NO EMOJI
IMG_0259.jpeg
were in a fight for a better world for him to be a better man than he was before the war started so I guess thatโ€™s why he was the one who was the one to win the fight against the people in his own country to be better for him now that heโ€™s been a champion of the world ๐ŸŒ and the world is better than him and his people and erw The first thing I thought of when reading that book ๐Ÿ“• is that the book was a joke about the way people I know are so obsessed ๐Ÿคฉ itโ€™s a shame I canโ€™t get into the book and itโ€™s just so good to see the book and the story is really interesting and I canโ€™t help thinking of the story so I was just like I was like oh my goodness I love it yTy and then it just made me think about how much more I was in that I was going for the book than it ever is now I was so excited to see the whole book

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom