The Banned Game

NBSink

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5607-3736-5200
Hmmm.... I ran out of ideas... What was the 2second reason to ban you... OK I lost the other reason.
Banned for not editing your post.
But that guy forgot to edit the
newest post...
Your forgot to edit post number 1942 and number 1932 and number 1936 so that technically make you banned aswell. I know I shouldn't steal ideas from zak98 but I'm doing it anyway.

Banned for banning yourself AFTER I made the same mistake.

NBSink

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5607-3736-5200
Because you are less then level 20 I can't ban you because of misremembering, I mean I can but levels do change very quickly so you might forget that your level changed.

Again: I ran out of ideas to ban you!
BANNED: Because I ran out of ideas to ban you.

Zak98

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Virgenmedia66666
Switch Friend Code
SW-6728-0895-4580
Banned because I'm not human, I'm anime

NBSink

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5607-3736-5200
Can we stop banning people by reasons that would've technically banned the banner too?

Banned for having a number in your username.

Либра

「Pavor Nocturnus」
^ Banned because my mind keeps jumping between pronouncing his name "NB-Sink" and "NBS-ink" and it's driving me crazy, lol.

NBSink

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5607-3736-5200
NB-Sink... You managed to make me laugh by pronouncing my name wrong.

Still: Banned for bringing my playing too much Splatoon issues into the banned game!

Либра

「Pavor Nocturnus」
Banned for just putting HTML and "programming language" in the same sentence on his website. :D

Eh, jk, after three years of modern web development I have to say that HTML 5 is slowly adapting basic syntax seen in programming languages, so it's moving on from strict markup to functional. And you're better off listing it in "programming languages" when applying for a job because human resources guys tend to be not really knowledgeable in this particular area.

SAHSWAMPY

Semi-Pro Squid
Banned for reasons that I could probably think of but I really got no clue... so lets just say banned for using an emote :3...
(pretty ironic coming from me who loves using emotes...)

NBSink

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5607-3736-5200
I have to admit Libra: You are really trying to get good reasons (My "Splat" / "Spalte" problem and now for putting HTML as a programming language on my Website. DANG The happens when my Website was supposed to get a redesign 1 year ago).

Banned for forcing me to ban you instead of Libra by joining this stupid game.

Либра

「Pavor Nocturnus」
Wellp, "the banned game" is serious business! And I certainly wouldn't be half as overjoyed banning people if I didn't try to be creative about it. Gibt halt nix Schöneres, als Leuten ordentlich auf die Schippe zu gehen. ;3

Banned for failing to ban me twice in a row, bwahaha. |P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom