• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The best league team names.

BBGrenorange

Inkling Cadet
My team is called Booyah Brigade, so we just put a 'BB', a symbol of our choice and then our name.

For example one of my teammates is called BB™EZLO.

Maybe we're not particularly original, but there you go.

GearWax

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
KoopaTroopaBloop
(by the way, I'm not on this team. I was on the other team as GearWax. Our team has no theme name)

Spaceswitchmars

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
_funmars
Switch Friend Code
SW-0556-1305-6031
Not sure if you are one of Knuckles/& Knuckles, but my wife and I played with that pair the other night. If that's you, I wish that game were still in my last 50.... If not, I'm pretty sure I also played with those other two that same night! So!

On topic-ish, I really hate that 4Skin Tim is not only a team but also a good team. Guys, come on. I'm a crass dude, but this might not be the game for overt crassness?

GearWax

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
KoopaTroopaBloop
Not sure if you are one of Knuckles/& Knuckles, but my wife and I played with that pair the other night. If that's you, I wish that game were still in my last 50.... If not, I'm pretty sure I also played with those other two that same night! So!

On topic-ish, I really hate that 4Skin Tim is not only a team but also a good team. Guys, come on. I'm a crass dude, but this might not be the game for overt crassness?
That's not me. If your username is Tragic or Deny8771 you were in that game with me. Also, that was one of my worst league games ever.

Last edited:

Spaceswitchmars

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
_funmars
Switch Friend Code
SW-0556-1305-6031
That's not me. If your username is Tragic or Deny8771 you were in that game with me. Also, that was one of my worst league games ever.
Ha. My name is funmars. But I totally played with all four of the people in that picture on that night, which is fun in a way.

NBSink

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5607-3736-5200

here's a goodie.
Myyyyyy goodness. I can understand the TriSlosher in one way....But I CAN'T understand the Baller to be OP. It happens maybe 1 time per day that a baller is killing me.

However: Knuckles & Knuckles is a cool name

Sifu

Look Behind You
Switch Friend Code
SW-3816-1808-3393
I once saw a team named One Thot, Two Thot, Red Thot, Blue Thot. They were all using Splattershots, and were dressed identically to eachother. By the end of the match, we were saying "I just killed red! Whoops, two got me..."

It was pretty fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom