The best (random) teammates you've had

Blobface

Inkster Jr.
NNID
everyone1
Title is pretty self-explanatory.

One time during a rough rank A/S Rainmaker match on Arowana, I got a hold of the Rainmaker on one of the low parts of the center, near the water. We were pinned down pretty hard, and I had no idea what to do. Then two of my teammates teamed up to make a perfect ink path to the goal in seconds, winning the match while most of the other team was still alive.

Toadstoolnews

Inkling
NNID
Toadstoolnews
I don't know if this counts, but once on ranked my team was seconds from losing so I went to the corner behind spawn to let my inkling sulk, only to be joined by two of my teammates.

I have to say that's my favorite thing to ever happen to me in splatoon

Sol64

The RNG God of /r/Splatoon
I can't really say to be honest, I can't remember.

But I know the day 3 other people would say it was me when I single handedly brought the rainmaker to goal by myself using a route I planned. It made me laugh when 2 people suddenly spamming to my location when I was virtually there.

Sol64

The RNG God of /r/Splatoon
This Transformers splatfest was awesome for me, even though I was on team Autobots, the team I've had was the best that I've ever played with.

I had to take a photo to show the most impressive teammates I had.

That's me with the Aerospray MG, a weapon that I've mastered very well with when I've switched out my Splattershot Jr.

Little Phil, new to splatoon and using the Splattershot Jr.; didn't get the most splats, but played the role of support very well and covering turf.

Crazed Gunman Joey, insanely crazy good with the Tentatek Splattershot, hunts down his opponets and gets them with the Inkzooka.

And our mighty saviour Sorapol, a master of the .96 Gal Deco, protects our team with splash wall, gives opponets a huge surprise with Kraken and had gotten the most splats out of all of us.

I've managed to win with this team over 20 times, yes even with Little Phil as well; we all knew our roles very well, we where the most powerful force out there that nobody could stop us.

As time went on a few of our team slowly disappear, Joey went and became a king and had left us, Phil went and dissapear on us, it was only me with Sorapol, but we've did get a few good teammates along the way.

There where many moments that was awesome in splatfest; we've faced a team that was all under level 10, we've pretty much spawn camped them as they couldn't leave their spaw point.

I've gotten many opponets with my Inkzooka, I've even saved a Charger on my team from getting splatted themselves.

Then the most amazing thing happened, I was close to earning my king title and guess who showed up? STARSCREAM!
This is kinda like a awesome boss fight to me and for title of king because I knew this was gonna be a intensive match as Starscream proved to be a challenging opponet but Sorapol saved the day and protected everyone and we where victourious.

I've stuck around as I was king with Sorapol, there where many victories to be had, but then a sad thing had happened, as I was in the matchmaking lobby I had a disconnect. I was sad to see all of my teammates gone, but I'll never forget them for helping me beat my previous record.

I had 35.5 wins in a row, the highest I've ever gotten, I thank my team for helping me out.
Sorapol should be on this forum I think, otherwise she's probably still on a mario kart forum somewhere.

redacteddd

Banned (6 points)
I had a rainmaker match where I was one of the three tentatek splattershots on my team and there was a splattershot jr there. All of them helped me get close enough to the pedestal so that when I got splatted 2 units away, we could still prevent them from making an advance.

aceofscarabs

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Props to Marina, Zwei, and SUP3R, fellow autobots with crazy good battling skills to cover me while I claimed turf during the Splatfest.

Insomniac Wolf

Inkling
NNID
WolfTTS
I guess I would have to say it was Tower Control on Urchin, and I had this solid E-Liter player. Guy didn't allow the enemy team to get on the tower once.

Azza

Pro Squid
NNID
Barricade31
The location walleye warehouse, assigned teammates all carrying rollers. The battle begins and they fan out in perfect formation like the red arrows. One left, one middle and one right inking the floor. It looked fracking beautiful.

PrinceOfKoopas

Inkling Commander
NNID
PrinceOfKoopas

I got their NNIDs afterwards from the Users Played With section of the Friends List and individually thanked 'em all on Miiverse.

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
Had some really good teammates from last Splatfest. There was the trio of Cory, Alina and StingerPA who I played with for two matches before the connection got dropped.

Then there's the wonder duo of Dorian and Ethan with their Octobrush and .96 Gal (forgot who wielded which). The one who wielded the former was especially good at penetrating the enemy base and leaving Beakons there so that we could easily get back if we got splatted...not that we'd have needed them since we usually ended up completely taking over the map anyway! Every match I had alongside them we won without a doubt. Guys, if you're reading this I really want to play with you again someday!

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
It's always great when you have a team that thinks like yourself, which I've had on a couple of occasions.
Except if you're using a Heavy Splatling for long range suppression while your ally has a Carbon Roller (at least they can swat any enemies that get too close, but still)

sayaka_abstergo

Inkling Bounty Hunter
NNID
sayaka_abstergo
Once, I had this AWESOME teammate named "Hotel". Hotel and I kicked major squid butt and were always on the same team pretty much. When we were playing, we constantly got around 10 kills. It was awesome. Unfortunately, when it finally got balanced, he left.

R.I.P. Hotel
2015-2015

shy

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2855-0246-7213
There was this one time where everyone on my team was spamming booyah until
eventually I joined in. They were pretty good too, We pushed the other team back to
their own base.

Cereal

Full Squid
NNID
Xyvone
We were losing badly during this one splatfest match. So during the last 20 seconds this guy kept switching between kid and squid form while hopping up and down. the opposing team had us trapped there so we were just chillin and squiddin

Cukee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Cukee1
Best Splatfest teammates evur.
We all started as Champions and got to kings eventually without losing a single match. Even if Team Science lost the Splatfest, I had a awesome time with these guys.
IMG_20150919_030012.jpg

_clementine

Inkster Jr.
It's nice when your teammate actually comes to you when you say "C'mon!"
But other than that, there aren't really any experiences that stand out in my memory. I've heard of people having squid parties randomly in the middle of a match, but sadly I've never seen one.

ZypkerGaming

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ZypkerGaming
It's nice when your teammate actually comes to you when you say "C'mon!"
But other than that, there aren't really any experiences that stand out in my memory. I've heard of people having squid parties randomly in the middle of a match, but sadly I've never seen one.
Bruh, you need to join a squad / team, call up your teammates, go online and have a party. I've been in a couple, and the other players were as confused as ________ :P.

GerbilCrab475

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GerbilCrab
With Team Decepticon I had a team that had a Carbon Roller, .52 Gal Deco, Splash-o-matic, and me with the Kelp Splatterscope.

We never lost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom