• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The BEST Sensitivity for Sniping in Splatoon 3?

Astro Dwarf

Inkling
I'm a +4 Motion +2.5 Sticks.

I'd say it's more important for what feels natural rather than what's more precise. If it doesn't feel natural, you're probably not hitting your shots anyways.

skyguys

Inkling
NNID
skyguys
I use the same sens for any weapon I play. Which is +4 motion +4.5 Sticks in splat 2 and 3.

For 1, it was +1.5/+2. Wii U Gamepad had better motion compared to Switch ProCon.

Just like what Astro Dwarf said, I use what's natural for me for many years.

Press

Inkling
Oh look I can link my thread!

Finding the "Perfect" Sensitivity – Using Scientific & Anecdotal Data:

ThatsSo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ThatsSo
What is the Best Sensitivity for Sniping in Splatoon 3?

Many ask the question should I be using a Low Sensitivity to snipe or should i use a High Sensitivity when using a Charger.

What would YOUR preferred Sniping Sensitivity be? I personally use +3.0 Motion +5.0 Sticks.

+3 motion is unhinged dude

Pineapple Death Match

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-4487-0366-3601
I've been playing on 0/0 lately because my aim is complete dogwater and I'm hoping if I work with a lower sensitivity for a while it'll help. My preference is generally much higher than that though lol

nineball

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
he/him
ive been playing with the splatterscope recently and ive found success just using 5/5 sens just like i use with any other weapon, and im too used to 5/5 sens to lower it now lol

+3 motion is unhinged dude
oh jeez i really am the sensitivity georg of this post...

ThatsSo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ThatsSo
ive been playing with the splatterscope recently and ive found success just using 5/5 sens just like i use with any other weapon, and im too used to 5/5 sens to lower it now lol

You have to eat more spiders

zombozoni

Inkling
Pronouns
they/them
Switch Friend Code
SW-0818-6437-0009
i just use -1 -1, my hands are way too shaky for positive numbers.

reelrollsweat

Semi-Pro Squid
i play +0 motion +3 sticks on all weapons and its been pretty comfortable
i dont feel like theres an "optimal" sens for anything, just whatever your personal preference is ^^

AureBedw

Inkling
Whenever I play chargers or any backline, I turn my motion to +0.5, with my sticks being around +0.5 to +2. This too me about a few weeks to figure out when I was first starting out on E-Liter 4k. I can also play charger on faster motion, with my limit being around +2, with anything higher being my front/midline sensitivity of around +3 to +4 motion. (gonna keep reading this thread just to see what different motion sensitivities people use, might even try some)

s9221300

Inkling Commander

yay we are the same

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom