• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Best Top Tier Waifu: Rosalina Social

How Top Tier is Rosalina?

• S

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • SS

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • SSS

Votes: 22 75.9%

• Total voters

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I think her popularity does have a lot to do with her background, but you can't forget the present as well. Rosalina's relationship with the Lumas is awesome. The Luma's willingness to help her out is also cute and I love whenever they show up along with her. <3 (Disappointed they took the Lumas out of Mario Kart.)

itisRag

friendly neighborhood rag
NNID
itisrag
The bongo gif is so cute, even though it reminds me of getting pounded by items and bumpers in Mario Kart. I mostly use Rosalina, except in 200cc I am practicing with lighter characters and hoping to work my way up.

Last edited:

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
So I think Mario Puzzle & Dragon is out. Not going to look it up, but hopefully Rosalina gets some more good spotlight.

I already know she is playable.

Kris

Senior Squid
NNID
Kristofuror
:3 I about lost my mind when I earned Rosalina in Mario Kart wii. I didn't even know she was an unlockable character. She was the first character I unlocked and pretty much the only character I played.
Occasionally I'd play waluigi, he seem like he has item hax by getting shrooms in 2nd and 1st

She's my main in Mario Kart 8 as well. I sometimes rotate between Daisy and Peach as well

Smash bros though I'd say Rob and Robin are my mains. I do like playing Rosalina but I'm not good with her. :D better with her when her luma dies lol.

I totally want to see her get her own game. Daisy too. She's been in the series so long and hasn't gotten a game. Waluigi and Bowser should get one too.

RotomGuy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RotomGuy
She and Iggy are my favourite Mario characters. I must say that she is indeed very attractive!

Flakk

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Magolorthegreat
Rosalina's cool and all but Palutena. She'll have to concede with the title of best mario waifu sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom