• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Daily Callie Art Project

DDB

Senior Squid
NNID
Diddybound
Ever since the Splatoon 2 trailer showed, I've been a whole range of emotions over the fact we still haven't seen Callie in Splatoon 2.

To ease my anger and sadness, about 2 weeks ago, I began work on a project on Miiverse: To draw at least one Callie every day until we finally see her in Splatoon 2.

It's a mix of my own ideas and requests from other people, so don't feel nervous to make a Callie-related suggestion about what I can do next, and I'll see that your suggestion comes through as another piece of art in the Daily Callie Project.

Last edited:

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
*sigh* You're trying to make me pre-miss Miiverse aren't you?

Reactions: DDB

Joasa

Depressed Squid
I think I actually found your account and followed you before seeing this cuz I recognize some of the drawings but I quit Miiverse recently and have no plans of going back.

DDB

Senior Squid
NNID
Diddybound
*sigh* You're trying to make me pre-miss Miiverse aren't you?
Well, I figure Miiverse still has a pretty good while before it kicks.

The 3DS'll still have it, after all.

spoxbox

Full Squid
NNID
Spoxbox
Wow these are amazing! A gold star to you for consistently making these great drawings daily ;)

DDB

Senior Squid
NNID
Diddybound
Thanks, and I plan on keeping it going until we see Callie appear in Splatoon 2, and then finishing up any leftover requests I've been given if I have any left by that point.

DDB

Senior Squid
NNID
Diddybound
Last edited:

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
You know, I actually went straight to Miiverse to see your drawings, I can't believe I didn't recognize your art, as I've seen your art before in my Activity Feed.

DDB

Senior Squid
NNID
Diddybound
Last edited:

spoxbox

Full Squid
NNID
Spoxbox
Guess since Splatoon 2's release date got announced your end goal for this project is in sight. Your work is also still top quality i see.

DDB

Senior Squid
NNID
Diddybound
Yeah, I basically decided to add a little countdown to all my Daily Callie posts. If she seriously isn't announced before the game releases, we can look forward to about 14 more weeks of Daily Callie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom