The final boss, though (spoilers)

Mrwhatzitooya

Pro Squid
I have to agree, it's pretty great. I love the Squid Sisters!
Definitely one of my favourite songs right now! Splatoon really has some great music , though i think the Squid Sisters get the best songs :p

Then my mind was blown when they revealed they were Cap'n's granddaughters. xD For a shooter, it has a pretty great story to it too!

Meloetta

Senior Squid
The puns when you re-enter just make it so much better, too.
The casual conversation between Callie, Marie and the Cap'n are great.
"We'd come visit but it's squidmas!"

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
"I'm gonna dubSTOMP you into oblivion!!!"

rokami

Inkling
NNID
83byte
The final boss was an absolute joy. He was tough, just tough enough to really get me mad, but the payoff at the end was so sweet. The concept for the Octoling King being a DJ totally came out of left field, but it opened the window for the pretty funny dialog and the amazing music. It was an A+ boss battle.

SkyBlue

Inkling Commander
So disappointing. The boss song appears no where else and neither does the song by Callie and Marie. :|

xD but he did make me lol with the "I'm gonna Remix your face" I thought the very very very very very very very very very last part was a little hard. Trying to hit that third dumb bomb. <.< He did get a cheap kill with the FailWail beam. I didn't expect it.
if you have the squid amiibo, then the minigame it unlocks is squidbeats. and it allows you to play a guitar hero type game with the tracks in the game while in the lobby. You don't have to even play it either, you can change the mode to not have the symbols you press to just listen to the song. weirdly enough 2/27ish tracks I can't play. but all the single player, multiplayer, and even boss battle tracks are on it. oh and the plaza ones too. No ida what the 2 tracks are.
also I absolutely love the final boss. did such an amazing job with him. a litle repetitive but all in all amazing.

Jiggly

Senior Squid
NNID
Jiggly101
You know it's a good boss fight when it takes me my 4th try to beat it, and it took an hour. Nice and decent boss fight, it's long like a final kirby boss :P

Squidiot

Inkling
NNID
DenseProtag
So who else here was able to beat the final boss in the amiibo challenges? Kraken was a victory lap, Charger was still harder (Due to charging consideration) but easier than I expected, Roller was the hardest to do, had to learn how to basically bait Octavio into targeting a specific area then hit what i need to before sliding somewhere else

Meloetta

Senior Squid
I'm about to do it on my Roller Amiibo. whenever I get around to finishing that. I didn't really have much trouble with it after the original fight (where I was half asleep and wasn't sure what was going on xD)

SkyBlue

Inkling Commander
Kraken was a cake walk for sure, Roller was easier than I thought it'd be. Still haven't finished all the charger challenges yet, but I feel like it'll be tougher with the charger

Squidiot

Inkling
NNID
DenseProtag
Kraken was a cake walk for sure, Roller was easier than I thought it'd be. Still haven't finished all the charger challenges yet, but I feel like it'll be tougher with the charger
I thought so too but it sort of becomes about prempt charging, you gotta ready it right after you knock the bomb back to him so you're fast enough to catch it and knock it back. I died around seven or so times with Roller while I never died with Charger

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom