• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Goofy Goober's are now looking for two new members

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
a few weeks before this thread, I had two drop out and I am now looking for two new people to join.

(just an F.Y.I. we have different schedules on this team due to majority of us still in school)

DzNutsKong

Inkling Cadet
a few weeks before this thread, I had two drop out and I am now looking for two new people to join.

(just an F.Y.I. we have different schedules on this team due to majority of us still in school)
I'm not looking for a team right now but you might want to add a little more info to this. Mainly what times of the day you two normally are on Splatoon (keep time zones in mind too!). Could also mention what weapons you both play and if people in a certain age group are or aren't allowed to join if you find those important.

Beckett.

Senior Squid
can you pls give more details? like i want to know what weapons you want, or any qualities/requirements i need to have to be able to join

Beckett.

Senior Squid
i play rapid deco, shot, and luna neo
i do kinda have a tight schedule tho because of school but you did say that other members also do so it might not be that big of a problem
umm let me know if you want to know anything else

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her

How does this work? Might consider joining.

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
How does this work? Might consider joining.
From what I remember of this team they have a lot of younger members and play pretty casually.

I could be wrong but it's more information than @Bennet has posted so I thought it might be helpful.

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
well, number one, we will need your email to contact you, and number two, I will need to add you to my friends list on my Nintendo switch, and number three I would need to add you into our conservation @BeckyXP

Beckett.

Senior Squid
no, we use Squidboards or email and some of us use icloud
ok i dont think i can do that. squidboards and email are really slow ways of messaging and i dont check my email. also someone else here mentioned that your team mainly plays casually (dont know if its true or not), and that's not what im looking for.

tl;dr i dont want to be on the team

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
well, number one, we will need your email to contact you, and number two, I will need to add you to my friends list on my Nintendo switch, and number three I would need to add you into our conservation @BeckyXP
K nevermind then

Madt123

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
NNID
amacro
k, I am the agent of goofy goobers, your probably in but do you main anything else other than naut? and we will need:

-email (specifically gmail)
-you too fill out a info doc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom