The Inkbrush is mightier than the...! uh...

FraidyCat

Inkling
NNID
FraidyKat
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood fraidy cat, head over heels for the Inkbrush line of weapons, and most importantly, interested in really upping my game. After getting mauled by local the Smash 4 community as a beginner, I figured that I should find something a bit more close to home to git gud at, so Splatoon it was! I used to ask fellow splooners questions, but most the time they didn't have answers. I got a bit tired of that, so here I am!

I love to play fun at the fact that the Inkbrush really isn't many people's first choice for a weapon, but despite the drawbacks I find it incredibly fun to play with and hard to put down. In my spare time I record and edit splatoon videos (with a valhalla dream of making a machinima... likelihood of actually happening? low. a comic? higher.) and draw a lot of splatoon art, though finding places to post videos has been difficult! Tumblr crucifies the quality, Youtube channels are not easy to start up, and Vimeo... well, I've never browsed it so I don't know how to advertise it!

Anyways, I'm here to learn and crack a few jokes. If anybody needs some kind of header, icon, or image of their inkling, I'm down for commissions! I like to think that i'm not overly expensive. Here's some examples!

neat!​

shy

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2855-0246-7213
Hello~
Welcome to squidboards. I agree, inkbrushes are pretty fun~
Nice art by the way~

sloth™

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ZombifiedZanne
Welcome! lovely art, and the inkbrushes and octobrushes are baes

FraidyCat

Inkling
NNID
FraidyKat
Hi welcome to the forums do you mind if I add you? I play daily.
If you're down with the fact that I can only really play on weekends or odd hours atm, sure thing!! I only delete those who cause a ruckus in un-pw'd PMs or who haven't been online in a month or more.

Hello~
Welcome to squidboards. I agree, inkbrushes are pretty fun~
Nice art by the way~
thank you so much!! I was a bit hesitant to join bcuz i assumed people would be standoffish, but you're all so nice! honestly, thank you!

Welcome! lovely art, and the inkbrushes and octobrushes are baes
finally someone gets it!! the truth comes out. thank you very much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom