The Inkings are terrifying mid-transformation.

Heroine of Squids

Inkling Cadet
NNID
bellpendant
Nintendo added ink while they transform now to make it less noticeable, but if you look back at older demo videos (specifically when Splatoon was first unveiled at E3......)

Now these look more like the stuff of nightmares.

shy

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2855-0246-7213
This is kinda bringing back memories from when I was terrified of squids when I was little.

Zombie Aladdin

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Overhazard
Heh, so this was discovered during production too and they just left it in regardless, with one of the artistshighly amused at it?

2xDair

Full Squid
NNID
Elecrogelion
Also, it looks like ink is pouring out of the inkling's eyes while it's transforming. Looks painful to me.

Revolution5268

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Revolution_5268
Funny that you mention it did anyone see that miiverse drawing about the baby inlking saying "lord made me like this" or something similar?

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Not gonna lie, I think the transformation looks a tad less creepy when it's lacking the ink gushing from their eyes. As it stands, the poor things look like they're bleeding out from there.
Granted, there's still the fact that their eyes are swelling up pretty wildly, which is unnerving in its own right. But with that extra ink effect, I get the feeling that they're in pain somehow—a feeling I oddly don't get from those E3 pictures.

blu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
blu_64
Nintendo added ink while they transform now to make it less noticeable, but if you look back at older demo videos (specifically when Splatoon was first unveiled at E3......)

Rated E 10 for ages ten and up...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom