• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The insane thread part 2

Hikarimoon

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
HAHAGAHAHA HAPPY APRIL FOOLS
AFCXNCBCVD DCFVYNIBYFYBICTXTVUHHGDHDHNFUHFIFBYFNFYNFUFNFUUNDYBTRCECCECDRVBTNHHNGVTCGXYXCYUCBIKKNJVHVGCCFFCVFBGBHBHGBF

Hikarimoon

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Wweetvtvhvystnubdudbyxbdyneueunnudundundnunudnudunddynnydnydyyydbbydbydbdudnudbdubdudbydbdubdydbydbydbdydbtdybdydbfynfufmdn
DUN IS OUT TO GETTT UUUU IM SERIOUS

Hikarimoon

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
When u look from other fellow agent 8s perspective: one way:
IMG_0252.jpeg

Another way:
IMG_0391.jpeg

ndindniindbufyygctfddwdrffyygygggtgyftgttgyuhvjhdhbyvgfvfvvryyvvyyvvuuvuvvutcrdcvg

Hikarimoon

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
The only way I could do that was if you had to do a lot more work and then you would be done by yourself so you would be fine and then I could just go home to you if I needed you and you could just come over here or I can just go home if I need you can just let us go home if we need you guys have to be there for the day if we don’t need anything I can do that and I will just do whatever you want to I don’t know I have a job I don’t have anything else I don’t need anything else I need you to be done and I’m just going home 🏡 to go home to get my car 🚗 is there to go tw to go home I have a good night and then I’ll talk later I don’t know if I don’t want you guys have fun I don’t want you know I don’t want you to go home so just be careful I don’t know what to do since I AM EVILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLĽ

Lisku

Inkling Commander
i’m gonna have some food 🍱 ready and i’ll come home 🏡 with the money 💴 to get my nails 💅 fixed before my trip and get a massage 💆‍♀️ so i’ll just go for the night lol 😆 and yes 👍 and thank ya too my love 😍 love 💕 and yes 👍 thank ya too for all of your love 💕 love 💕 i will see y all soon 🔜 love 💕 i miss y you all and i will miss ya all very so too and i will love 💕 your too so always so love 💕 love 💕 love 💕 love 💕 so thank ya and happy 😊 have fun 🤩 thank you 😊

Last edited by a moderator:

Hikarimoon

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
i’m gonna have some food 🍱 ready and i’ll come home 🏡 with the money 💴 to get my nails 💅 fixed before my trip and get a massage 💆‍♀️ so i’ll just go for the night lol 😆 and yes 👍 and thank ya too my love 😍 love 💕 and yes 👍 thank ya too for all of your love 💕 love 💕 i will see y all soon 🔜 love 💕 i miss y you all and i will miss ya all very so too and i will love 💕 your too so always so love 💕 love 💕 love 💕 love 💕 so thank ya and happy 😊 have fun 🤩
And thank for your kind comment and I appreciate you all so very cool to hear it from me too I hope to be part someday soon I love it too I hope I get a lot more of this is my dream to meet someone like this and I’m sure I’ll get a lot more than I think it will happen in my lifetime and I’m so happy that you parallel park and I’m sure will get a chance someday I hope you will have to be in Canon and I’m so proud to see it and I’m sure I will see it soon and I’m so excited for your future I pinging to be a lot more of a big smile on your birthday I hope you’re always Marciale I hope you’re doing well I hope you’re enjoying the best of both worlds I hope Asynchronous and I hope you have a great day and I hope you have a great day Rondo and I’ll see the most wonderful birthday and a great night sleep tight dreams of your nightmare see all my best to all my best regards to
IMG_0320.png
IMG_0391.jpeg

Nightmare I hope to talk soon I hope to hear you guys love UR FATE

*blood on ground* *bloodcurdling screams* *horror music plays*
*eerie singing*

Hikarimoon

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
And thank for your kind comment and I appreciate you all so very cool to hear it from me too I hope to be part someday soon I love it too I hope I get a lot more of this is my dream to meet someone like this and I’m sure I’ll get a lot more than I think it will happen in my lifetime and I’m so happy that you parallel park and I’m sure will get a chance someday I hope you will have to be in Canon and I’m so proud to see it and I’m sure I will see it soon and I’m so excited for your future I pinging to be a lot more of a big smile on your birthday I hope you’re always Marciale I hope you’re doing well I hope you’re enjoying the best of both worlds I hope Asynchronous and I hope you have a great day and I hope you have a great day Rondo and I’ll see the most wonderful birthday and a great night sleep tight dreams of your nightmare see all my best to all my best regards to View attachment 10744View attachment 10745
Nightmare I hope to talk soon I hope to hear you guys love UR FATE

*blood on ground* *bloodcurdling screams* *horror music plays*
*eerie singing*
there are hints of side order boss names
IMG_0390.jpeg
Ah look I found a ghost

Hikarimoon

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
ねこ!!!!
NEKO!!!!!
Imagine if me being in a position where you could just go and get the vaccine for a couple weeks straight without getting it and you could just go home to get your vaccine or whatever you wanted and you would have a job that you would have no WGHATEVASSSSS

Hikarimoon

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
ひかりーちやん
I don’t know how to be insane anymore…
(Btw, the text up there translates to Hikari-chan
((A hororific for cute))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom