The Kraken hurts my feelings

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
I agree with chubbypickle, the Kraken's not entirely cheap. Now the Bubbler on the other hand...you wanna talk about "fighting like a man," using a Bubbler is basically the equivalent of instigating a slap fight.

killer.toast

Inkling
NNID
Alissa
If you think Kraken is cheap in any way right now, you wouldn't have lasted a second back in v1.0
what are you talking about? i didn't say anything about it taking me down. i've been playing since it came out, and it's always been the same. Feel threatened, press the immunity button. ah there we go, fixed. it doesn't take much skill to press an immunity button and opt out of the fight.

killer.toast

Inkling
NNID
Alissa
I agree with chubbypickle, the Kraken's not entirely cheap. Now the Bubbler on the other hand...you wanna talk about "fighting like a man," using a Bubbler is basically the equivalent of instigating a slap fight.
That's hillarious. I couldn't agree more about the Bubbler. All I'm saying is, face me head on man, let's do this.

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
It may be cheap, but the Kraken is certainly fun to use. Having fun is the point of playing video games, so...

chrisblass1

Pro Squid
NNID
Chrisblass1
It's a special that can easily be avoided there's nothing wrong in using it.

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
I'm pretty good at dodging Krakens. I actually find Inkzookas to be more annoying. They always come out of nowhere!!!!

Smashling79

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Linkmaster3000
I agree with TC. Just look at that thing! It's so mean! Although it would be pretty funny if it kept hurling insults as it traveled around splatting squid kids and stuff before the special ends. :D

Babycowland

Semi-Pro Squid
I only recently started using a weapon with the kraken (the L-3 D) and was surprised at how hard it was to splat people with it. A lot of people seem to have practice dodging or countering it. Granted, some of that may have just been my lack of skill, but still.

I think my worst kraken moment was bringing it out in Port Mackerel only to be completely shut down by a pair of splash walls. Woops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom