1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

The "let's thank AlphaZealot and co" Thread

Discussion in 'The Crispy Calamari - Off-Topic Discussion' started by Teran, Apr 23, 2015.

1. TheGentlebro

TheGentlebro Inkling Cadet

NNID:
    Gentlebro
    I linked my account with my Smashboards account when I signed up, I think that's what did it.

2. TheRapture

TheRapture Dystopian Future Paint Desperado
    Admin

NNID:
    Ya_Boi_Rapture
    They have accessed Squidboards with their Smashboards account, which then takes their Smashboards login as their join date when on Squidboards rather than their Squidboards join date.

3. Oni

Oni Full Squid

wait is it more than associating an account? becaause doing that and "logging in with smashboards" wasnt it

great way to make myself look for being a moderator when i cant get this working *facepalm*

4. HaDeeZ

HaDeeZ Senior Squid

Without seeing a post about Squidboards wouldn't have found out it was released next month and not Q4 like I assumed for whatever random reason so thanks a bunch leadership peoples.

5. Trieste Sp

Trieste Sp Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Thanks for the site !

I guess...?

6. Indigo Jeans

Indigo Jeans Inkling

I enjoy being a join date elitist

kyokoro_pamuyo and YesI'mTaco34 like this.
  7. youthCAT1590

youthCAT1590 Pro Squid

Thanks y'all for the awesome site & all of your hard work on it! This place is my new addiction.

8. Cyndane

Cyndane Obscured in Ink!!
    Admin Premium

I'm happy to see this site is taking off rather nicely since the game's release.