The Meta is changing as we speak.

Sgo-J

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Yulwei
It would still go into either over time or the last 5 minutes activating LDE so they'd have been better of going for the dunk

Joltik

Inkster Jr.
NNID
YellowYoshi13
Bomb sniffer hasn't given me any luck yet...

Oh, I saw 2dos play with LDE at release and he said it was just amazing xD

uber_pye

Inkling
NNID
uber_pye
its good for messing with burst bomb spammers like E-liters. I once had a guy toss like 3-4 at me and he only killed me by pushing me in to the water.

CM2

Inkling Cadet
NNID
chenmaster2

Oh, I saw 2dos play with LDE at release and he said it was just amazing xD
Bomb Sniffer is a nice way to deal with Burst Bombs in general although keep in mind without any Defense Ups you can still get 2HKO'd by direct Burst Bomb hits from E-Liter 3Ks. Bomb Sniffers will not save you from getting splatted by Splat Bombs or Suction Bombs.

Sgo-J

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Yulwei
They will if you aren't dead centre and have at least some defence subs as well. Which is why I recommend Inkline Bomb Sniffers over any others. You'll be incredibly weak though so make sure you're not standing in enemy ink or anyone shooting at you because any weapon can one shot you at that point

NotAPerso

Inkling Cadet
NNID
PersocomLover
It would still go into either over time or the last 5 minutes activating LDE so they'd have been better of going for the dunk
In that situation the best they could have done was get to 14 but their enemies with LDE would've had the benefits of LDE for a full four and a half minutes. So yes, leaving it at 31 was a good decision in the moment.

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Ohhh... okay. I came in here, and I couldn't figure out what it was I was supposed to be looking out for. So they were denied the chance for Last-Ditch Effort to kick in? That would explain the Rainmaker guy's hesitation with going for the knockout. And the ****block comment in the chat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom