• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

the miiverse community seems to have calmed down quite a bit....

pixelatedcody

[S+99] Octoshot {AKA Pixel]
NNID
cncody
I'm a bit glad, the Squidwardpacalypse was driving me a tad bit nuts with the volume of meme posts.

Cadet Strongarm

Pro Squid
NNID
GothicNightmare
seriously....all i see are generic miiverse posts now...instead of the good art pictures and meme's that made the plaza feel more alive....

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
We need to bring back the memes. Bring the MEMES!!!

Chocoling

Pro Squid
NNID
Mystical-Tabby
take away the memes, bring back the memes, take, bring, take, bring - i think that is the eternal struggle in miiverse.
I see some awesome fan art but not at the frequency it was a few days ago. Its kinda sad, running up to people and it just gives you their name.

Pusha

Inkling Cadet
My favorite post that I've seen so far was a very poorly drawn stickman with the words "I am Artist" written next to it.

Grasp

Inkster Jr.
I called it a bit ago. Splatoon's longevity isn't really long. This game is actually pretty newb unfriendly. Kind of like how Smash Bros on the surface seems like a fun, easy to pick up game, but the competitive nature of people makes online a nightmare of learning 1000 tricks or get wrecked.

It doesn't help that there is a some vertical power gap to overcome as well.

Plus it quickly becomes a generic shooter with fast movement and a "shoot everything" mentality once the glossy ink flakes off.

AmewTheFox

Inkling
NNID
AmewTheFox
I'm not sure how many people are looking at Miiverse posts, at the moment. If the posts aren't seen, they aren't "Yeah"ed, and they don't end up mixed into the lobby with the people in the MP lobby you were in.

Also, "Vertical Hunger" has, sadly, not generated any "Yeah"s.

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
I'm tired of all of the Squidward posts so I'm fine with it. Hopefully there'll still be some really good ones here and there though. I'm seeing a lot of 'yeah if you like this game' posts.

RadioactiveMoth

Squidibli
NNID
RadioactiveMoth
I still see some great posts in my plaza, but not as much. The best way to remedy this is to post in the miiverse community, though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom