The New Character's: Callie, Marie, and Spyke.

DaKid

Pro Squid
These characters look awesome! Spyke is obviously a Sea Urchin. He has some zany eyes..

Also...

Hmmm...….. Nah!!

And we have the Squid Sisters Callie and Marie (Calamari) who are Idols, really cool to see different tenahair styles.

This game has some cool and unique character designs.

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
...That screwdriver by Spyke is kinda ominous along with the empty shells. If you have ever gone oyster digging with some people and they bring their screwdriver, you know that some will be eaten straight off the beach. Poor guys.

Edit: I just realized he is a literal street urchin....

DaKid

Pro Squid
...That screwdriver by Spyke is kinda ominous along with the empty shells. If you have ever gone oyster digging with some people and they bring their screwdriver, you know that some will be eaten straight off the beach. Poor guys.

Edit: I just realized he is a literal street urchin....
Holy crap you just made me realize he is a street Urchin lmao. This stuff is genius.

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
Holy crap you just made me realize he is a street Urchin lmao. This stuff is genius.
Also I watched the clip and the Super Sea Snail in the front was shaking when he was talking. Poor guy. I also can't unsee it as a Mario powerup because of your comparison now. I mean even the name feels very... Mario esque.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Spyke looks.. weird. However, his design is really unique.

When I first saw Callie and Marie, I didn't know what to make of them. Their design is good but there's something about it.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Spyke creeps me out, heh. Those Super Sea Snails are adorable, though. Who needs gear? I'll keep them as pets. ;)

DaKid

Pro Squid
Also I watched the clip and the Super Sea Snail in the front was shaking when he was talking. Poor guy. I also can't unsee it as a Mario powerup because of your comparison now. I mean even the name feels very... Mario esque.
He was shaking? Gotta watch again.

TheSpeedyMouse

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TheSpeedyMouse
I like all of them! I also like Spyke's purpose as he makes any gear better so people can choose fashion over stats. :)

grandpappy

You guys made me ink!
NNID
eyeplaybass
Yeah I noticed the little snail dudes shivering in the presence of Spyke. Poor guys obviously don't want to be there. Ah well, I will heartlessly pawn them for upgrades!

Also whenever I see "Spyke" it looks like Skype and I get really confused.

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
He was shaking? Gotta watch again.
Yeah the front one shivers and the back one wobbles around. The back ones seems a little less nervous but that front one has seen some things I bet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom