The Nintendo Lounge welcome thread

Citrus

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Sylvalum
Hello

I am Citrus, and I play Splatoon competitively. But I don't just play Splatoon, I am a massive Nintendo fan. I find that taking breaks while trying to improve in Splatoon sometimes can help out a lot, and I usually like to do that by grabbing something to eat and playing another Nintendo game. I really enjoy playing just about any Nintendo game, and playing games like Mariokart, Smash, and even Luigi's Mansion on multiplayer are particularly fun.

So I decided to make the Nintendo Lounge - a group so people can relax and play together on their downtime, when they're bored, or just whenever they want! I hope to have a little community so we can all have fun together.

Citrus

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Sylvalum
So, how does it work? Well, the group itself will be a Skype Chat! How do you get in? Easy! Send me a contact request, and make sure it tells me you want into the Lounge! My Skype ID is Citrus_Splatoon.

Now, lets finally go over a few rules.
The group is supposed to be a relaxed and fun environment. As long as you're not being a jerk or being a drama queen, your good.
Nobody wants someone soiling the atmosphere with any drama or fighting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom