The Pathetic B Rank wants to be in a Team

Inklette and Octa

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Inky-Gal
Well, hi ladies and gentlesquids. My name is either Inklette or Killager (depending on where I am).

I'm a pathetic B rank who wants to kinda be in a competitive team.

Yeah, I know; "only S and S+ ranked squids are only aloud!" But, maybe I fell from stardom.

Maybe I haven't played in centuries (which is true).

But mostly, I've been stuck a B/B+ rank for all eternity. I'm not gonna get better unless others help me.

I guess I could describe myself a little...

I'm a Hispanic, bisexual female in Florida, with the timezone of EST.

I am only fifteen years of age but I'm pretty mature.

I have a Discord but not a Skype.
I main the Carbon Roller(vanilla and Deco), Hero Roller, Hero Shot, Tri-Slosher, Mini Splatling, Berry Splattershot Pro, and Wasabi Splattershot.

I haven't played Splatoon in forever unfortunately and I'm a bit rusty but I have been winning quite a few matches as of yet.

I guess if you wanna contact me, go on Discord or comment here. My Discord username is:

Mayor Killager

Well, I don't expect this to be answered but a casual squad can recruit me too.

EDIT:

So, as I'm rusty, I've little knowledge on these "callouts." Can someone help me with that?

EDIT 2:

Alright, I really miss out on info, heheh~

So, about my schedule... Its pretty wonky depending on what my Mom's doing and/or the time I finish my homework. If you need a day where I can practice, simply PM me on Discord if you want~

Last edited:

Alex A

Inkling
Hi there! I'm an S ranker who's been meaning to get an alt, and I can certainly help you out. I will need your tag for your username on Discord to contact you there

Alex A

Inkling
Next to your username you'll see a pound sign with a number. For example, "BondJames#0007"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom