The Progress we are at until unlocking Splat Zone!

Splat Zone Unlock Time

• >3 days

Votes: 47 45.6%
  • 5 days - 1 week

Votes: 33 32.0%
  • 2 weeks

Votes: 12 11.7%
  • 3 weeks

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • a month..... :(

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NEVER!

Votes: 8 7.8%

• Total voters

MrRoidley

Full Squid
I'd say two weeks, maybe three if Nintendo wants to hold it for a little longer so more players join by the time they open it.

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
NNID
RespawningJesus
Considering the fact that not everyone has Splatoon right now, I think this tank will full up pretty nicely tomorrow.

Fightersword

Good TOs are Capitalists
Super Moderator
NNID
Fightersword
When asked, they said it would only take a day or two, so I'm going with 3 days or less.

Inari

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlippingTables
If that tank is accurate...that's pretty low considering the game has been out in Japan for a day already. I'm still hoping it will be opened within the weekend though.

Marraphy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Marraph
3 days. This picture was posted 16 hours ago, so Japanese players were likely just starting to play it. There's probably a lot of Japanese players at level 10 already, and by the end of the day tomorrow there'll be a lot of players around the world reaching 10.

Chaozrush21

Full Squid
NNID
dotmae
I'm guessing a week or less. Considering the amount of excitement Splatoon picked up most everybody that knows about this will try to reach Level 10 as soon as possible.

Zero Revolution

Pro Squid
NNID
Zeedief123
Switch Friend Code
SW-8519-0178-2889
I could see Nintendo holding it back for 3 weeks just to spread it out more, but I'm hoping more like a week.

FunkyLobster

Inkling Commander
NNID
FunkyLobster
i'm pretty sure that in projared's interview the nintendo rep expected it would only take a few days, and since not everyone has splatoon right now... yeah, i think under 3 or equal to 3 days sounds about right

missingno

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
missingno
Switch Friend Code
SW-6539-1393-3018
Ultimate fear: What if they set the bar too high and the game doesn't sell enough/not enough people stick with it long enough to reach level 10, and it never unlocks?

OmegaDivider

Squid Sisters Fanboy
NNID
OmegaDivider
Ultimate fear: What if they set the bar too high and the game doesn't sell enough/not enough people stick with it long enough to reach level 10, and it never unlocks?
As unlikely as that is. I'm sure they would just unlock it after a certain amount of time regardless.

The joke ----

My head ---

missingno

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
missingno
Switch Friend Code
SW-6539-1393-3018
Yeah, I'm sure it won't happen. But, like, how horrifying would it be if it did? Imagine Nintendo having to acknowledge the flop and lower the requirements, ouch.

Inari

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlippingTables
They never explicitly told us the number required and it's not like we can ever really know any real numbers unless they tell us, so they could just fudge it if they wanted to without saying anything.

Ryuho

Pro Squid
NNID
FurryRyuho
Im pretty sure it should be unlocked by the beginning of next week

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Less than a week, guarantee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom