The Roller epidemic is real.

ZainreFang

Pro Squid
NNID
ZainreFang

The Dynamo outranges every shooter class gun in the game except for the Jet Squelcher? The Splat Roller (which is supposed to be a Melee weapon) outranges the normal Splattershot? These weapons are one shot kills? Rollers make me salty. Never make the mistake of thinking that the Roller is a melee weapon.

Kryzz

Full Squid
NNID
Valdraya
The Splat Roller can only one hit kill at much closer range than it's max, even then it often manages to not one hit kill. As a regular roller user it's randomness still annoys me. I often find myself going 'I can't believe that guy didn't die' after splashing someone 2 or sometimes even 3 times at close range. Anyway, slosher at it's max range would still kill in two hits, roller at it's max range... well the roller would be dead long before they could kill anyone at that range. In short you needn't worry.

ZainreFang

Pro Squid
NNID
ZainreFang
The Splat Roller can only one hit kill at much closer range than it's max, even then it often manages to not one hit kill. As a regular roller user it's randomness still annoys me. I often find myself going 'I can't believe that guy didn't die' after splashing someone 2 or sometimes even 3 times at close range. Anyway, slosher at it's max range would still kill in two hits, roller at it's max range... well the roller would be dead long before they could kill anyone at that range. In short you needn't worry.
I actually love the Slosher for killing Rollers since they love to run in those little ledges below you. A normal shooter gun can't shoot under there, but the Slosher just drops a powerful splash of ink. Love it.

Beerox

Inkster Jr.
Imagine warfare if a person could fling things as far as a gun can shoot things.

The inklings inherited the Earth, yes, but their scientists are idiots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom