• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

The Splat Fam looking for new members.

Tsf-Jinx

Ṭśƒ+Jinx
Hey im Ṭśƒ-Jinx im leader of the splat fam clan and founder of splat chat, the splat fam is a casual squad of all ages ranks and levels, we are looking for new members to join the family, especially those players that are lower ranks who are seraching for a clan to play with. the splat fam is friendly social clan who use discord to communicate, we hang out and chat in splat chat our discord chat room. so if you are interested in joining, send me a pm or leave a post on this thread and i will give you an invite. My discord user name is Tsf•Jinx#2364 if you wanna add me.

Last edited:

Mugi

Inkling
NNID
KurumiEbisuzawa1
Yeah, I'm interested in joining.I main the carbon roller if that helps.

Last edited:

Tsf-Jinx

Ṭśƒ+Jinx
hi you are welcome to join the splat fam, we arent looking for competitive members right now, but we welcome everyone to the splat fam clan, if you are interested in joining still or if you just wanna come hang out in our discord server that would be awesome too, let me know and i will get you an invite

Mugi

Inkling
NNID
KurumiEbisuzawa1
yeah cool. I'm interested in joining it. I'm more of a casual player anyways.

Luka Puka

Inkster Jr.
NNID
three3musketeers
Is it too late for me to join?
I have Discord and S rank.

I'd love to join, Im good with weapons like The Custom Hydra Splatling and The Heavy Splatling Deco

* I love Both But Idk wich one is better TCHS or THSD because one has bubble -imagine urself in a bubble with whats basically a death machine- but takes long to charge and another one has kraken -not really big fan of krakens- and takes faster to charge

AidanC97

Senior Squid
NNID
aidancalhoun
Might as well post it here too. I'd love to join up. Despite my C Rank and my level 14 ranking in this new file that i'm playing on, i'm a very good N-Zapper that can provide support and cover lot's of Ink! I was Level 36 with a B- Rank in my previous file

TailsMelv025

Inkling
NNID
Miles555
Hey im Ṭśƒ-Jinx im leader of the splat fam clan and founder of splat chat, the splat fam is a casual squad of all ages ranks and levels, we are looking for new members to join the family, especially those players that are lower ranks who are seraching for a clan to play with. the splat fam is friendly social clan who use discord to communicate, we hang out and chat in splat chat our discord chat room. so if you are interested in joining, send me a pm or leave a post on this thread and i will give you an invite. My discord user name is Tsf•Jinx#2364 if you wanna add me.
I've seen a lot of Tsf. I was wondering what it is. Seems like a cool group of individuals.

Tsf-Jinx

Ṭśƒ+Jinx
um you left our server without hardly speaking, you are friends with ex tsf?

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
I need a team

Tsf-Jinx

Ṭśƒ+Jinx
you are both welcome to join our server and see how you get on, i will pm you an invite

Winky

Inkling
NNID
Shadowman8
Switch Friend Code
SW-7779-8659-4465
Hey i would like to join!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom