• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The splatfest for this month

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
I'm planning to use my roller for the Spongebob Splatfest, and since spongebob says I'm Dirty Dan while squishing Patrick, you can just imagine me squishing everyone on Patrick's team Saying "I'm Dirty dan!" and I'm on spongebob's team, atleast he'd know how to catch people, (I.E jellyfish) while Patrick will just sit around getting stung.:D:wst_roller_heavy01:

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
... you want me to click this? where am I going... I'll just click it.:confused:

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
Aww, those Plushies are cute! are they for sell? :)

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
Aww, those Plushies are cute! are they for sell? :)
Those are official plushies and I imported Callie and Marie directly from Japan via Hobbylink Japan and Inkling Boy and Girl were already imported by a seller in Amazon which I bought with a gift card I got from my work as a thanks for me working with them for 5 years.

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
My sister imported for her own Marie plush from Hobbylink Japan with the cheapest shipping which is unregistered SAL. It came out to 23.92 USD. Keep in mind that SAL is very slow and it took two months and she lives in NY. There is also no tracking.

For my Callie and Marie plushies I imported from Hobbylink Japan with the EMS option which has tracking and is much faster. The plushies together not including the shipping is 33.69 USD and shipping is 12.22 USD so together it is 45.91 USD. They came less than a week.

For my Inkling Boy and Girl I admit I splurged on them because of the gift card. They together came out to be 51.99 USD which included their shipping probably because the Amazon seller already imported them beforehand. Their prices are different depending on seller. You just have to look for yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom