• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The True Chaos - Looking for members

Hobbes

Inkling
NNID
HobbesAmmodos
Who we are:

"The True Chaos" is a European Splatoon-Clan, that's relatively new to the competitive playing field. We gathered out of nowhere, some people literally not even A-ranked, others from already existing clans. We are currently building up team compositions in which we think we can succed in competitive Splatoon. We still have to work on certain weaknesses like organisation and team-synergy, as well as on ourselfes as players. Example: I'm really not pleased with the way I'm playing just yet.

What we want:

We are looking for people who are interested in joining the clan. The only real condition is, that you have to be lvl. 20. No, there's no certain rank needed. Whoever's interested shall inform me and I'll then inform my leader. You'll be testet by him in a 1v1 match which will be held in any mode but turf war.
Don't worry, you needn't be nervous about that beeing a super harsh task. Remember:We all were Noobs once. We have to grow as players and give it our best. If you have potential and give it all you have, you will most likely be welcomed to the clan.
Once you're in there you'll be forced to have our clan-tag in front of your name, but you might have already expected that.

One important thing to note: You have to be able to Skype-Call during matches!!! You also need to eighter speak German or English since we don't understand any other languages.

I'm awaiting your response and hope you have a very fresh day.

Your's faithfully
Hobbes

Last edited:

climbintospace

Inkling
Hey, I am a german Splatoon player since late July and in a serious need of a squad. I mainly use chargers like the Splatterscope or E-Liters, but also like to use other weapons from time to time. My playstyle is more of a defensive/supportive nature I would say. Seeing that you are a German/Swiss-Clan is perfect, because being in a similar timezone is somewhat important.
I am a 26 years old guy and currently around level 39, I have been as far as S-Rank but dropped out of there recently, I would say I am an solid A-Rank player, of course I would like to get better again.
Let me know what you think!

Greetings.

Hobbes

Inkling
NNID
HobbesAmmodos
I sincerely apologize for not replying for over a day. I'll send you a message containing all the information you need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom