• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Twitch Thread

Who is your favorite Splatoon Twitch streamer? (I'm sure I'm going to miss a lot of names)

• ThatSrb2DUDE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yuulka

• LSDJ

• Nikkeyy

• luigisly

• LockeExile

• Samura1man

• 2dos

• Hitzelburger

• SsuperMario92

• JLess

• NWPlayer

• BooTheBun

• TheUmbreonMonarchy

• fiveleafclover

• Squids Next Door

• JunkieMonkeys

• Keykey2

• SendouC

• Madame Leo

• Bboyx3la

• Total voters

CinnaDonut

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SerFiora
So I went looking through Squidboards to make sure there wasn't a thread like this already, and from what I can see, there isn't. I call this thread the Twitch Thread, where squids can talk about their favorite streamers and Splatoon streams. Were you on a stream? Tell us about it! I'm sure quite a couple people know me from the Splatoon Twitch community ;) Consider this your general Twitch discussion thread.

I'll start: I wouldn't say I have a #1 favorite streamer, but I am a big fangirl of Nikey. His skill is too pure and so is he. I also frequent Hitzel's, Samura1man's, and GoldenWolf2's streams (honestly, the list is Much longer than that. However, I don't think you'd want to hear all the names). Hitzel and Wolf are just lovable guys. I see them as people many can relate to. As far as being on streams go, I've been on several. The times I've been on stream most are with Samura1man. A teammate of mine streamed us playing yesterday, so now my cover has been blown. If you can ever find the stream that is ;)

Blast

Inactive
NNID
Blastystoise
Charlight has some pretty nice streams. Other than that I usually only watch Splatoon streams to stay up to do date during tourneys, hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom