The Twitch Thread

Who is your favorite Splatoon Twitch streamer? (I'm sure I'm going to miss a lot of names)

• ThatSrb2DUDE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yuulka

• LSDJ

• Nikkeyy

• luigisly

• LockeExile

• Samura1man

• 2dos

• Hitzelburger

• SsuperMario92

• JLess

• NWPlayer

• BooTheBun

• TheUmbreonMonarchy

• fiveleafclover

• Squids Next Door

• JunkieMonkeys

• Keykey2

• SendouC

• Madame Leo

• Bboyx3la

• Total voters

CinnaDonut

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SerFiora
So I went looking through Squidboards to make sure there wasn't a thread like this already, and from what I can see, there isn't. I call this thread the Twitch Thread, where squids can talk about their favorite streamers and Splatoon streams. Were you on a stream? Tell us about it! I'm sure quite a couple people know me from the Splatoon Twitch community ;) Consider this your general Twitch discussion thread.

I'll start: I wouldn't say I have a #1 favorite streamer, but I am a big fangirl of Nikey. His skill is too pure and so is he. I also frequent Hitzel's, Samura1man's, and GoldenWolf2's streams (honestly, the list is Much longer than that. However, I don't think you'd want to hear all the names). Hitzel and Wolf are just lovable guys. I see them as people many can relate to. As far as being on streams go, I've been on several. The times I've been on stream most are with Samura1man. A teammate of mine streamed us playing yesterday, so now my cover has been blown. If you can ever find the stream that is ;)

Blast

Inactive
NNID
Blastystoise
Charlight has some pretty nice streams. Other than that I usually only watch Splatoon streams to stay up to do date during tourneys, hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom