• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Ultimate Aerospray RG Guide - Ink Strike Update!

Topaz☆

Inkling
NNID
Blazesect
Topaz☆ submitted a new guide:

The Ultimate Aerospray RG Guide - Info on using the Aerospray strategically, along with Ink Mines and Ink Strike

Hello Everyone! In this guide, I will show you how to dominate the field aggressively using the brilliant, tactical, lightning-fast Aerospray RG! This guide will teach you how to reach major controlling points in various maps in less than ten seconds, hold your position while blasting away oncoming enemies, and how to strategically use the special weapon, Ink Strike. I will also be covering general information that can apply to any weapon and...
Read more about this guide...

Currently, only the the general tips section is done. I'd like to get some feedback before I write the rest of it.

Last edited:

Topaz☆

Inkling
NNID
Blazesect
Topaz☆ updated The Ultimate Aerospray RG Guide with a new update entry:

The Ultimate Aerospray RG Guide - Updated Aerospray! Inkmines Coming Soon

Hello Everyone! In this guide, I will show you how to dominate the field aggressively using the brilliant, tactical, lightning-fast Aerospray RG! This guide will teach you how to reach major controlling points in various maps in less than ten seconds, hold your position while blasting away oncoming enemies, and how to strategically use the special weapon, Ink Strike. I will also be covering general information that can apply to any weapon and...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Topaz☆

Inkling
NNID
Blazesect
Topaz☆ updated The Ultimate Aerospray RG Guide with a new update entry:

The Ultimate Aerospray RG Guide - Updated Ink Mines! Ink Strike Coming Soon

Topaz☆

Inkling
NNID
Blazesect
Topaz☆ updated The Ultimate Aerospray RG Guide - Ink Strike Update! with a new update entry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom