The uselessness of ink saver sub

aceofscarabs

Inkling Fleet Admiral
:ability_inksaversub:works wonders for:sprinkler:users because that leftover ink will let you do a little more without needing to stop to refill.

PHYTO-1

Pro Squid
NNID
PHYTO-1
ink saver sub is useless.

people are saying "you can shoot more after using your sub"

well guess what, you can do the same if you're running ink saver main. you're saving ink so even with that 20% tank you can still shoot more

whether you're saving ink on your sub or main; you can use your sub and shoot the same amount of ink anyway.

example: sprinkler > dynamo swings

with 3 sub saver mains, i can do 2 swings
with 3 main saver mains, i can still do 2 swings after throwing a sprinkler.

same actions, same ink consumption. ink saver main is just wayyy more useful.

"what if i want to spam my subs???"

then go for ink recovery up.

in a span of 15 seconds, ink recovery up lets me throw 7 suctions bombs
while ink saver sub only lets me throw 6 suction bombs.

Ink Saver Main and Ink Recovery Up completely outclass Ink Saver Sub in every situation. They need to buff the amount of ink it saves.

SkyBlue

Inkling Commander
Ink saver sub does 2 things. Makes your sub consume less ink, and it also lowers how full your ink tank has to be to use your sub.
Without splat bombs and suction bombs need practically a full tank, with ink saver sub I can use my sub around half a tank.

All perks have their uses. Sub saver is less useful on weapons with disruptors and the point sensor, but bombs, the splash wall, and beakons consume enough that it's useful to have.

Mystrite

Full Squid
NNID
toffee_too_too
It works well with :splashwall: since when you throw it you'll continue firing and it works well if you use the walls a lot during the match

I run on a 52.

:ability_swimspeed: :ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub: :head_cap006:
:ability_inksaversub: :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage: :clothes_tes000:
:ability_inkresistance: :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery: :shoes_sht002:
Is that a weird set?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom