The worldwide Splatoon servers are now live!

holowknite

Inkster Jr.
NNID
holowknite
:L waiting for Friday has been soo stressful I neeed splattoon

zmop

Inkling Cadet
NNID
zorgmop
guess that's why the french are playing right now (based on twitch tv streamers)

Darkshad666

Inkling
i got the game yesterday,wanted to go to bed but i saw server was live at like 4AM.....who need to sleep anyway ?

Last edited:

Inky

Inkling
Thought i'd comment on the servers as i received my copy of Splatoon today and have spent a few hours online playing now..
The servers/network have been solid. There seems to be plenty of people online but i'd say 90% of them at the moment are Japanese. Very few western names i have seen so far.

If the Nintendo network continues like today i don't foresee many complaints. Loving the game and with nothing to complain about at the moment.

Marmalade

Full Squid
NNID
Marmalade
My gamestore had Splatoon today and I have been playing for around 4 hours lmao.
Played a lot of singleplayer, and thought I would try online just to see if it might work and I was so surprised to see it actually work! Already reached lv 5 and having a blast with the game!

RotomGuy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RotomGuy
I shall be playing the moment my copy arrives in the mail tomorrow!

Bottlecapn

Inkling Commander
NNID
Bottlecapn
11:00 PM on Thursday I get to play my digital copy. Im gonna stay up tonight, get some good sleep in the morning around 6:00 AM, then by the time I wake up, BAM it's only 6 hours until Splatoon.

zmop

Inkling Cadet
NNID
zorgmop
11:00 PM on Thursday I get to play my digital copy. Im gonna stay up tonight, get some good sleep in the morning around 6:00 AM, then by the time I wake up, BAM it's only 6 hours until Splatoon.
lol i thought about staying up super late and sleeping in through the afternoon tomorrow. i took the next 2 days off just to mess around and have a 4 day weekend to play splatoon till my hearts content!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom