• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

They changed Urchin Underpass, but...

BtheDestroyer

Full Squid
They forgot to change it's icon for the map rotation... How could they miss that? xD

Sorry this was too stupid for words and you've probably lost some brain function from thinking about how I could have taken time to actually post this...

Rhode

$("div.content::dd").hide();
NNID
ricobullet
Go into the Battle Dojo, it still uses the old Urchin Underpass.

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
almost all map pics are outdated even from before the 2.0 update
This- Most of those icons are beta versions of their respective maps. There is a thread on here talking about the beta stages if you want to check it out. At the end of the day the icons are just visual indicators of which matches are playing so they still do their job even if they are not updated.

PHYTO-1

Pro Squid
NNID
PHYTO-1
This- Most of those icons are beta versions of their respective maps. There is a thread on here talking about the beta stages if you want to check it out. At the end of the day the icons are just visual indicators of which matches are playing so they still do their job even if they are not updated.
sweet, i made that thread

NWPlayer123

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
NWPlayer1234
Yea, I was surprised they didn't update it, but it's not like it matters much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom