Thinking to Hard: How old is Judd?

Ninwaifu

Inkling
NNID
Ninwaifu
So I was thinking about this in the shower today. Judd was owned by a human and was frozen as we can see in the sunken scrolls. We latter see that in the srcolls he was in the Great Turf Wars over 100 years ago with Captain nCuttlefish. Plus he has been Judging since the Squid Sisters started playing. So how old is this cat? Is he immortal? A cat god among inklings destined to judge Wars for all time? He can talk inkling since he does gives us tips as well. Also even if we assume he was re frozen after the Great Turf War he still be pretty old. What is that cat really...

Pivi

Inkling Cadet
NNID
HeroPivi
Squidlore??? It's too early in the morning to make sense of all this, even if its 2 AM

We know Judd was frozen 10,000 years ago, before the humans went and died, then was unfrozen at some point and moderated(??) the Great Turf War.

It says theres a 100 year timeskip, that's where it gets wonky, since Cutllefish and DJ Octavio are still kicking, along with Judd and the Great Zapfish, so unless squids live for a REALLY long time, 100 spatoon years =/= 100 human years.

But that's the best I've got, I honestly wouldnt be able to tell you much more lol

VideoGameVirtuoso

Pro Squid
NNID
ExtremeTechPro
http://splatoonwiki.org/wiki/Judd

Based on this information, around 12,000 years. Roughly 2,000 years since he was released cryogenically, and an implied 10,000 years in stasis. There is no information before that either.

Also, Splatoon years may be different from our current time units.

Newtonjar

Senior Squid
To answer your question on immortality, it seems that yes, he is immortal or he is just super duper slow at aging.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom