This game hates me

Coest

Inkling
I'm not even kidding, I've dropped 3 ranks today. I don't think I've gotten 1 win in probably like 7 or 8 games. It's not even like I'm just an outstandingly bad player, I almost always go positive for KD. I don't know what it is but I swear this game just always puts me on the losing team. It's gotten to the point where the other team gets control first and I feel like dropping the match right there because I just know I'm already going to lose. Sometimes it even looks like I might win. We'll be in the lead for the entire time but then the other team gets control in the last minute and goes into overtime just so they can come out to win.

Sorry for the rant but I'm seriously frustrated right now.

OmegaDivider

Squid Sisters Fanboy
NNID
OmegaDivider
The best thing to do.

Stop playing (ranked)

The more you lose, the worse you begin to play. Take a break, a long one if needed. If you don't, mental and physical fatigue will build up and you'll just end up getting salty -and- burnt out.

We totally need a way to save replays of matches so we can watch them later (with a clear mind) and try to improve with them, but for now just focus on not fatiguing yourself and keeping your head clear.

Sigakure

Inkster Jr.
NNID
martinengo
You have to take in consideration the luck factor you and everyone is exposed to. 7-8 loses in a row it's a lot, so there might be part of your fault, something you need to improve, but I've had a lot of bad matches in a row, and I often play decently, trying to do what I'm suppose to do, but my team don't collaborates. I'm B right now. The weapon set it's important as well, if all the team members carry a charger, it's very likely to lose. Don't worry, this will be fixed in the future, when we would be able to choose our team, so we can play a very competitive and organized type of game.

Robochao

Full Squid
NNID
Robochao
^ Exactly what Omega said. If you can stream or record, do that.

Also, if you're REALLY itching to play Ranked and nothing else, keep in mind pressing "Yeah!" to the Play Again prompt will put you in the same room. With likely the same people. And quite possibly the same team you just lost with or against the same people you lost to.

After every match, I like to disagree to the Play Again to rejoin the Ranked queue. You'll be guaranteed a new room with new players. If you play long enough you MAY JUST run into a familiar name. It's unlikely, though.

Also, what helps me is a glass of water and a walk to make sure I don't lose my cool for later games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom