• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

This is how I feel when I pay Spyke $30,000

Ultimate Mayhem

Inkster Jr.
NNID
MechanicalDoom
Rolling for the abilities you want sucks so much, but it's almost worth it because you'll be a lot more excited when you get what you wanted.

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
90% of the time: Well, this sucks. Better roll again
10% of the time: Well, this isn't that bad. Better keep it.

I don't know why spyke still lives on the streets considering he eventually gets most of the money a few hundred thousand inklings have. Seriously, he probably has millions, yet he still decides to overprice everything.

Zero Meddler

Inkling Cadet

I don't know why spyke still lives on the streets considering he eventually gets most of the money a few hundred thousand inklings have. Seriously, he probably has millions, yet he still decides to overprice everything.
This.

I'm always scared to reroll anything because of those odds. Makes Save Scumming seem better and better. XD

BlackZero

Inkling Commander
The hustle never ends.

he's secretly running a multi million dollar super sea snail tuna company and is sales partners with sheldon. Why else would there be stickers all over the new weapons? And while we're at it, Spyke is probs running a screwdriver manufacturing business too.

redacteddd

Banned (6 points)
Seems pretty clear to me he is strung out on meth.
Spyke is a chill dude. Meth is a stimulant, a drug that speeds up your brain's activities to high heaven, and leaves you depressed afterwards. If he was engaging in drugs, he'd be high on heroin or marijuana.

See I know the truth; it's all a guise to give this government-assisted, commercial version of a street activity more edge. Why do you think they give out Super Sea Snails at the splatfests? You consumerist pricks don't understand how much freedom they took away. It's all a part of the plot to train us for a genocidal invasion of Octo Valley and it's surrounding areas.

Silver_1357

Semi-Pro Squid
I've re-rolled my abilities 30+ times now....only one sub has ONE slot that is the same ability as the strength of its main.

This sums it up quite well:

I know that feeling....
But just to let you know, Spyke is pretty nice to me when I try to reroll my abilities. Usually takes me 1 or 2 snails. >:)

BlackZero

Inkling Commander
IS THIS A GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL? NOTHING WILL STOP ME FROM EXPOSING THE CRIMES YOU OLD FARTS ARE PLOTTING BEHIND OUR BACKS.

THE YOUTH SHALL PREVAIL!
I can neither confirm nor deny the presence of Octolings triple agents on this website.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom