This map is making my game freeze after the 2.7.0 update

Lucas

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Armanderp
Ok is it just me? So today I was playing on this map perfectly fine. Suddenly, after like 2 matches is when the freezing began. It froze a total of three times. It froze followed by a loud buzzing sound that lasts for about 7 seconds and then stops. I tried to look up the problem and it apparently has to do with Miiverse and the language setting. So I changed it, but it's still freezing. I think it's because of Miiverse posts in general and Splatoon is having a hard time loading them in, probably. I tried turning off Miiverse posts, but I'm too scared to retry the map cause I'm so close to dropping a rank, lol. This is kind of frustrating considering I lost like 30 rank points due to this. Anyway, I just wanted to post this to see if anyone else has this problem or even a solution to this problem.

EP2274

Inkster Jr.
Just out of curiosity, do you have the disk version or the downloaded version of the game? (For reference of course :P )

EP2274

Inkster Jr.
It might have to do something with the disk trying to load certain things...? Have you checked the disk for any damage?

Lucas

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Armanderp
It might have to do something with the disk trying to load certain things...? Have you checked the disk for any damage?
No I have not, but I don't think it has to do with my disk. This map was totally fine before this update. My game also never froze till now so...I'm not sure. I know I'm not the only person who gets freezing occurrences like this since I found some info about it on Google.

EP2274

Inkster Jr.
Could you possibly point me to where this example might be? I'm trying everything I know >.<

Lucas

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Armanderp
Could you possibly point me to where this example might be? I'm trying everything I know >.<
You mean when it freezes? Well it first froze randomly when I was about to engage in combat. The second time I won a match and Jud was about to pop up, but it just froze (I was kinda salty cause I won the match and I didn't even gain rank points, I lost points). The third time it froze right at the beginning of the match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom