Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
That's not the devil, it's a robot. :P

PerfektNerD

The Villain You Need
NNID
Perfekt
The trick is to paint up one side and while they're cleaning it, sweep over to the other side and paint up that way. they stop for a sec when you hit them so give em a few hits while you're spraying then sprint up the wall quick using X

RotomGuy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RotomGuy
Omfg I hate those, especially on limited ink levels.

Osha

Full Squid
NNID
Oshawatt
You're doing it backwards, there's a turret at the launchpad to the right, and it allows you to climb up this way. I did the same mistake, I somehow managed to get all the way up without it.

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
You're doing it backwards, there's a turret at the launchpad to the right, and it allows you to climb up this way. I did the same mistake, I somehow managed to get all the way up without it.
I realized that after I posted here. That said, there is another one of those in a later level (that level with invisible walkways), which is quite annoying.

Boolerex

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Boolerex
I did the exact same thing ; but that because I expected it to have a scroll here hue.

Jet

Full Squid
NNID
Jetcore500
I hope more multiplayer maps use single player elements

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom